Anaheim 3

trent56mx

PR Addict
Bubba is due for the top step on the podium.

Maybe even Barcia if he quits riding like an angry C rider on a fair track.

If they talk all night again about a quad (triple) in a rhythm section, I'm going to mute the TV and turn music up...but I do that sometimes anyway.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bubba is due for the top step on the podium.

Agree. He's been due, but been making sure he's finishing first. He's looking better than he's looked in a few years. More in control and "patient". He's got the speed. Has nothing to prove. One slip up from the top few and "BAM"!, is back in there. Definately liked the video. He is a bad man...ain't no two ways about it. Of course, we have a few this year. Awesome season. I haven't been this excited for Saturday to come in a long time!!

If they talk all night again about a quad (triple) in a rhythm section, I'm going to mute the TV and turn music up...but I do that sometimes anyway.

They made me crack up last week talking about it. Guess you need ot find the humor on what they say. Well, you don't have to, but it keeps the volume up on the TV. ;) We'll have to see what sort of "shinanigans" we get into tomorrow! :)

MX315

PR Addict
Oh Mr.Cliff I started on the quad....230 suzuki quad sport...thing was badass...I got the nerf bars on it and s**t ...was sweet! I look for them on craiglist all the time

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Quads rule 315......you know it's true.

Oh Mr.Cliff I started on the quad....230 suzuki quad sport...thing was badass...I got the nerf bars on it and s**t ...was sweet! I look for them on craiglist all the time

Real men rode 3-wheelers back in the day or per thread specifications should we call them "triples"?? Ya know, like Kawasaki KLT110's and Tecate's and such... :) Maybe throw an ATC 110, 185, 200S, 200X, 350X, and/or a 250R in there for good measure...

Hey, wait a minute, who's hijack dealio is this?... I ride 2 wheels these days...still have the Tecate for a restoration reserve though... Still ride green well...just in case you weren't sure. ;)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Lol....sweet.

Oh yeah A3,

1st-Reed
2nd-Brayton
3rd-RDun
4th-JS7
5th-Villpodium(coming back from a first turn incident)

Heard its gonna be a mudder? Any truth to that?

nitrofish

PR Addict
No rain in the forcast. Looks to be a bit chilly though, that means the girls will be wearing coats, bummer. Ever notice the chick that does the on track stuff holds the huge ass microphone dead center of her pups! C'mon man!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No rain in the forcast. Looks to be a bit chilly though, that means the girls will be wearing coats, bummer. Ever notice the chick that does the on track stuff holds the huge ass microphone dead center of her pups! C'mon man!

I knew the fashion bug community would find an issue with the microphone placement........I tend agree with the placement of it. I think it adds to the gibberish that she is speaking.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I am watching practice after Tomac did it.....The said it at least 50-60 times after!

Hehe...they said "quad" a few times already... :)

Looks like Knox got his wish....The whoops are DEEP!

Whoops are going to seperate the men from the boys yo... Track looks slick...

Quote of night from Kdub: "The ol' smoke in the tailpipe trick" :)

Nice "air wheelie" for winner of semi #1. :)