Summit indoors feb 20-21-22

SummitMX

PR Member
Okay everybody...Lets get ready for round two of summit indoor series,We hope to see all the fans and racers again.Lets pack the place,no nitro circus....Hope to see ya there! Feb 20 practice again! Feb 21-22 we race.

Okay everybody...Lets get ready for round two of summit indoor series,We hope to see all the fans and racers again.Lets pack the place,no nitro circus....Hope to see ya there! Feb 20 practice again! Feb 21-22 we race.

Scottie will be banging bars in the Pro class this this year,

I really wanted to come watch the feb races since i missed the january round but it looks like ill be at work while the races are happenin. booo

MeIster .....come on man....you better make it out with wifey holding hands...it a tradition you know this! And 23racing I can. Not wait to see your son racing !!!!! Summit Indoors pack the place!

I start night shift on the 9th for 4 to 5 weeks 7 days a week 10 to 12 hrs a night. They still havent told me when the night shift starts, but im assuming 7pm, which would put a spoiler on the tradition. lol

I think you would get more pros in the first round of summit if you would make sure to run it 1-2 weeks before the arenacross series starts....

Yeah I agree george....But we have to work around summit fair grounds also...they have events going also...we still ad a decent turn out considering the arenacross was going.

I travelled to 4 arenacross rounds and talked to some of the local pros, and I know a few will be at summit, the fans will be in for a show

What is the pro payout for 250 and open A ?

Is it guarenteed so many spots or ?

Also does 25 or 30 plus payback ?

Thanks

What is the pro payout for 250 and open A ?

Is it guarenteed so many spots or ?

Also does 25 or 30 plus payback ?

Thanks

Last time it was 500.00 per moto for the pro classes. (450A and 250A 2 moto format= $2,000) Idk how many spots they go back and no plus25 and 30 are just cra points classes.

Hello everyone....We are one week away from practice looks like the weather will be awesome next week!!! Get the bike ready!! Bruuuuup bruuuup braaaaap!

Can you race a 250f in the 450 pro class?

Swap cylinders in the trailer between motos. And tell em to pull out the money to protest you if they dont think you actualy swapped cylinders and you're running a stock bike in the 450s. That's what I'd do!!!

Back