Summit indoors feb 20-21-22

Okay is everyone ready for thursday!! Summit practice racing Friday and sat! Weather looks to clear up at the end of the week . Maybe hitting 45-50 degrees! Where ya mud boots for outside !

If racing do you have to pay the gate fee ? Was just adding it all up and with a cra membership entry and gate fee that's lot for us I'll never use the cra membership again either probably.

Can you post what the pro payback is for sure per Moto ?

Thanks

I know on Saturday they didn't payout big due to lack of riders, but I think even if riders don't show up for whatever reason they should still payout what is advertised, which that wasn't the first time they did that which is why some pros don't show up, which does suck for people wanting to see a full gate but it does draw riders away if only five people show up and they pay 125 instead of 300 like advertised

Id hate to drive 3 1/2 hours and that happens, plus if I have to pay gate fee, entry, membership that I wont use again thats like 95 to race on pro class for me and my buddy each, plus I dont know how good the track is to begin with ? Is it usually a decent track ?

It's normally always a fun track they are limited on what they can do but for what it is it's fun. If enough people show up it's a good payout so more riders the better obviously

We have been doing this for 20 years of promotion and have many many friends in the moto community ..We have always paid what we advertise..This is the first time in 20 years that this has been brought up...And Ian I am sorry you feel this way...if you had a problem anyone of the summit staff would have addressed this ..MotoMike don't let one post ruin it for you..THANK YOU AND SEE YA THIS WEEKEND!

Trust me I'm not bashing you guys and I understand that if you only get five pro riders your not gonna pay out like you would if there was 15-20, I've been going to that race I think the full 20 years and support it, i do tho think if it's advertised regardless of turnout it should be paid, personal opinion but regardless I'll still be there this weekend as well and I do hope we have a good pro turnout

PRO PAYOUT
1st 500
2nd 350
3rd 300
4th 200
5th 150
6th 100
7th 75
sat dash for cash also...MotoMike I looked into the CRA membership...unfortunately you have to have one for the weekend.. Sorry ..Hope to see everyone there ...And 23 racing bring the bikes ...make some cash!

PRO PAYOUT
1st 500
2nd 350
3rd 300
4th 200
5th 150
6th 100
7th 75
sat dash for cash also...MotoMike I looked into the CRA membership...unfortunately you have to have one for the weekend.. Sorry ..Hope to see everyone there ...And 23 racing bring the bikes ...make some cash!

We are ready to roll, good bad or whatever Scottie will be racing @ 100% Summit or not he will race hard. But has new #691

I can't remember the last time I didn't have to pay a gate fee even if I was racing at any track the past few years.......That's part of racing. Just pay it. Reduce your cable and internet package this month and it'll cover that fee. Next month bump it back up.... ;)

PRO PAYOUT
1st 500
2nd 350
3rd 300
4th 200
5th 150
6th 100
7th 75
is that payout for each pro class or is there just one class

Yo Pape Yes that is for Both classes....We do have some really good confirmed pros coming..And for Sat night we have ALOT OF SWAG TO BE THROWN OUT TO THE CROWD!!!

Hopefully the parking lot isn't an ice rink tomorrow night. Fortunately I didn't slip and fall, only slipped. And luckily I was able to get out, almost sliding into a parked vehicle next to me(mind you that was just from taking the truck out of park and letting it roll backwards). People slipping and falling, and vehicles getting stuck or sliding into each doesn't sound like a good time.

If mother nature hasn't taken care of that ice by the early afternoon, you guys might wanna throw down some salt.

Back