MX421 NC (55 and sunny!)

Headin to mx421 with a couple pitracers Friday night. Rode ncmp last weekend, was perfect. They got 3 inches of rain on wed, all 3 of their tracks were perfect. Had the place almost all to ourselves. Lota fair weather riders down there.

I am going to Danville Virginia to get a bike this week end could possibly hit this place up. Thought about checking out Lake Sugar Tree it is right near where I am
getting the bike, anybody ever been there? What does it cost to ride at mx421? Not much on their web site.

I am going to Danville Virginia to get a bike this week end could possibly hit this place up. Thought about checking out Lake Sugar Tree it is right near where I am
getting the bike, anybody ever been there? What does it cost to ride at mx421? Not much on their web site.

A New Kawi?...

Rich and I are seeing if we can make it down to MX 421 this weekend.

A New Kawi?...

Rich and I are seeing if we can make it down to MX 421 this weekend.
New to me Marc. 12 with 10 rides and lots of goodies attached. Weather forcast in Danville was 45 on Sat. Maybe I can get Craig to go with me and hit up mx421.
Sat. or Sun?

squigmon.jpg

Just a quick trip. There and back. Leave Sat. AM ....back home Sunday late.
Still not sure this is the right thing to do with how lousy I feel.

My daughter now lives in Danville so I checked out Lake Sugar Tree and Birch Creek the last time i was down there but i did not ride. Both look fun but Birch Creek looks better and both are about 30min or less from town just one towards East and one more West.

Have fun in Yadkinville,NC. They are only looking for 6 to 12 inches of snow by Friday.

Possibly more.

Hey, where are you riding this weekend Hershey? H hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Yeah, I am going to sit back and see what this storm brings....what I see now...all is a mess...I think MM is getting some rain...and garbage also...only one I see 16 hrs to WW in Jacksonville...Doh!

Sharc..we hit 421 last Sunday...up at 5A, pulled in by noon, and left at 5P and home by midnight. Was awesome. If you were not aware, Center Road MX, and EastBend all in the same area...just some thoughts if you want to hit a couple different tracks. Center Road starts earlier Sunday, the other 12P-5p both days....gonna have to see what the weather brings there though..I am going to call and talk with the owner later in the week. Great guy...gets it...vet rider himself. Fingers crossed we wanted to hit it Sunday on the way home from the MM or Walkers.

DD let me know what you have when you get there...pulling out Thursday and going as far a I need to for riding. No work or school Friday or Monday!

John250...bummed Walker's may be out....was really looking forward to it. Guess I need to take a week off of work and schedule it.

DSC_0706 (900x600).jpgDSC_0711 (900x600).jpgDSC_0721 (900x600).jpgDSC_0759 (900x600).jpgDSC_0802 (900x600).jpg

I will give a report Thursday. the first year we went had this exact weather. Snowmeggedon at home and rain till Thursday in Alabama.

Results was the best 3 days riding of my life. so with 60 and sunny Friday till Monday even peaking into 70. Thats where I am going.

Sand track, semi sand track mini track. ( I am just avoiding 77 south this trip)

77 south is even talking about closing down some of the highways...

Can you give us a report on what the Highway patrol says about 71 and 77 south conditions? Or where can we get that from the net?

Have fun in Yadkinville,NC. They are only looking for 6 to 12 inches of snow by Friday.

Possibly more.

Weather.com says 2-4 Wed. 1-2 Thur. Thinking about just going down on Sat.and riding Sun.at Birch if weather allows.

Back