East coast starts next weekend!

Original44

PR Addict
Wharton is back on a Honda, that's a good thing. Baggett and Moose Can are going to be a question mark do to injuries. AC is a rookie, Martin had a podium last year. Davalos, Bogle and Bisceglia. As a fan this should be fun to watch.

Not sure. The East is not near as tough as the west in my opinion. Not a Wharton fan at all though. Like to see a guy like Martin have some success. He is the Westin Pieck of the 250 class.

I wonder if ac will be as strong looking as Cooper Webb.... Mitch praying for pc to get East coast championship I bet

Saw where AC has been riding in Florida. I look for him to be much stronger this year.

Yeah the west is stacked since most of the teams are based in Cali, doubt that will change. Always have a handful of heavy hitters from the factory squads on the east. Better chances for the full blown privateers.

I really don't know what to expect with results on the east, other than I might actually be awake to see the checkered flag fly.

i hear ya trent, mx is the best thing to watch on tv but 4 some reason my eyes wont cooperate during the lcq's, i have to record the races so i can actually watch the mains lol.

Jace Owen might be a sleeper. He has been a top amatuer just under the spotlight. Cole Thompson had some good rides last year so I see him being there if he can be consistent.

Any semi- local guys running the east coast series ? I can't bring myself to root for Wharton or Davolos ( sp? ) I'll be interested to see what AC impact is right away .

I'm looking forward to seeing how Cade Clason does. I worked with him when he was on 85's and the kid works really hard.

Any semi- local guys running the east coast series ? I can't bring myself to root for Wharton or Davolos ( sp? ) I'll be interested to see what AC impact is right away .

Daniel Herrlein should be running decent. he did pretty well at some rounds last year.. ran a couple west coast 450 rounds I believe on his 250 to get it dialed in..

Not sure on others.

Jace Owen might be a sleeper. He has been a top amatuer just under the spotlight. Cole Thompson had some good rides last year so I see him being there if he can be consistent.

Jace Owen is great kid. I was walking down stagecoach hill at Loretta Lynn's this year, when Jace stopped his golf cart and asked if I would like a ride down. I had a chance to talk to him for a few minutes, what a great kid. I hope he does well.

Back