East coast starts next weekend!

Original44

PR Addict
Wharton is back on a Honda, that's a good thing. Baggett and Moose Can are going to be a question mark do to injuries. AC is a rookie, Martin had a podium last year. Davalos, Bogle and Bisceglia. As a fan this should be fun to watch.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not sure. The East is not near as tough as the west in my opinion. Not a Wharton fan at all though. Like to see a guy like Martin have some success. He is the Westin Pieck of the 250 class.

loneranger171

PR Addict
I wonder if ac will be as strong looking as Cooper Webb.... Mitch praying for pc to get East coast championship I bet

John250

PR Founding Father
Saw where AC has been riding in Florida. I look for him to be much stronger this year.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Yeah the west is stacked since most of the teams are based in Cali, doubt that will change. Always have a handful of heavy hitters from the factory squads on the east. Better chances for the full blown privateers.

I really don't know what to expect with results on the east, other than I might actually be awake to see the checkered flag fly.

cbb brandon

PR Addict
i hear ya trent, mx is the best thing to watch on tv but 4 some reason my eyes wont cooperate during the lcq's, i have to record the races so i can actually watch the mains lol.

Lotts24

PR Elite
Jace Owen might be a sleeper. He has been a top amatuer just under the spotlight. Cole Thompson had some good rides last year so I see him being there if he can be consistent.

JB_519

PR Addict
Any semi- local guys running the east coast series ? I can't bring myself to root for Wharton or Davolos ( sp? ) I'll be interested to see what AC impact is right away .

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I'm looking forward to seeing how Cade Clason does. I worked with him when he was on 85's and the kid works really hard.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Any semi- local guys running the east coast series ? I can't bring myself to root for Wharton or Davolos ( sp? ) I'll be interested to see what AC impact is right away .

Daniel Herrlein should be running decent. he did pretty well at some rounds last year.. ran a couple west coast 450 rounds I believe on his 250 to get it dialed in..

Not sure on others.

Original44

PR Addict
Jace Owen might be a sleeper. He has been a top amatuer just under the spotlight. Cole Thompson had some good rides last year so I see him being there if he can be consistent.

Jace Owen is great kid. I was walking down stagecoach hill at Loretta Lynn's this year, when Jace stopped his golf cart and asked if I would like a ride down. I had a chance to talk to him for a few minutes, what a great kid. I hope he does well.