Barcia's punk move in Dallas

John250

PR Founding Father
In the Dallas thread everyone was talking about the move Barcia had on Roczen. Barcia said he did not know Roczen was there until he heard his bike.......really?? The evidence is in......looks like Barcia was cutting to the outside of the jump, and there is no way he did not know Kenny was there. Totally a punk move that could have hurt both of them, and ended their season. The guy rides like he has no common sense what so ever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kpmrcQRbTT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Karma is a bi*ch , it will come back to bite him soon , or maybe it's all the glittery stuff on his gear that makes him feel tough ...

Oh stop the crying already!!! Its racing, Barcia put the pass on and of course he moved over....its called shutting the door!.... Im sure he knew Roczen was BEHIND him since he SHUT THE DOOR on him. He whipped knowing he wasnt NEXT to him. And really? Heaven forbid that a rider might get HURT in SX?

Punk move? Yes without a doubt! If I were Roczen Id be pissed too, Im sure it gave him a startle but as the video shows he had plenty of room. Those guys ride closer than that at high speeds all the time! More likely he is pissed at himself for getting passed and this is a good deflector.........Almost killing the 2 of them and needing a fine? Not even in the realm of possibility!

But hey, I just love to stir the pot!

Yeah, it was a punk move. Hershey I am thinking it was pretty close. I mean, that close on the ground vs. 25ft in the air is two totally different situations of so called racing. Barcia apologized, he fortunately didn't kill the both of them, it did look really cool...it's all good. Let's move on.

Now if Bam Bam does it again to someone...especially if he hurts someone and/or himself, well, that's just stupidity and someone should take him out...

Screw Barcia, He had no idea where KR was when he whipped it. If they would have touched it would have been a mess.

Real Pros like KR and RD and RC........never pulled that crap ever. It is a character thing.

Where do you think the name Bam Bam came from?

Vet261? you mean like when you hide behind a shed in Millville?

Real pros like RD.... lol

I think Bam Bam does these things to get into people heads. I dont really think he is clueless of whats going on. Its like when people come into a corner and are behind you, then they start yelling. Its extremely annoying to me, but it does what its supposed to and makes my mind think about something else other than the race at that moment.

Screw Barcia, He had no idea where KR was when he whipped it. If they would have touched it would have been a mess.

Real Pros like KR and RD and RC........never pulled that crap ever. It is a character thing.

Where do you think the name Bam Bam came from?

Are you kidding me???? RC pulled stupid crap all the time back in his 125 days! All kinds of close call passes and look backs!

Looks like me passing DHDS01.

Yep! Seen it many times!

If Dungey had done it , most of you would have wanted him crucified .

Couldnt care less who did it. Im not a Barcia fan really anyway.

Looks like good racing to me. (On a crappy track no less). Still say he and Peick need to be on the same team and wear all black... We need bad guys. Nothing wrong with a whip to the face. If you don't like it. Pass him back and do the same.

If I am a betting man, I think KR makes a statement to Barcia this week. Probably smokes him.

if they would have touched roczen was gonna ride it out most likely, he was front wheel high, barcia would of got really f'd up like when whindam didnt bring that whip all the way back couple years ago.all u cry babies just youtube some races from the 90's its not golf its sx women.

So barcia should've simply parked him in the corner instead of passing and whippin past him. Problem solved no one gets hurt. Bambam likes being in a guys head. Think he does just that.
I don't doubt for one second that RC would have hesitated to do the same thing, maybe not quite the same whip, but come on he would take the position however he needed to do it! Love this close racing!

Can't believe anyone is crying about action and excitement. Y'all better start racing one rider at a time on the track and compare lap times for the winner. LOL

Back