Barcia's punk move in Dallas

Barcias whip doesn't have jack on alessi's tbone

No, 'cause Marcia (I like that Mooch. Thanks! :)) didn't hit Kenny. Entirely different curcumstances. As it is, Marica's whip was cool. I agree, just the chance of tragedy was too close for comfort for some. All good there as it is, but someone needs to rock Alessi and send his crying @$$ over the berm into next week. I never was a fan of his really. His dad ruined that, but Mike continues to carry that feeling on... "Accident" or not...

I don't really why anyone would Tbone like that anyway. Chances are great, that your going down with the guy you T bone. So, I would rather side it in there and Slam the guy so I can ride off instead of picking my bike up too. T bones like that are usually stupid.

T bones like that are usually stupid.

Mostly always as they have no other intention than knocking a rider down and/or causing harm as Aleesi's move intended I feel. Sure, after he had a moment to think about it he felt bad and took the blame for a dum move, but too late. He already made the stupid move and showed his character. Takes more than an apology to fix that.

John, you posting on your phone? You may want to proof read them. Just sayin'...

Back