Atlanta SX...new dirt? new winner??

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hey all,

Let's talk some GA clay yo... Who's got it tonight? I'm ready for some early SX from Atlanta to get me prepped for some Indy. Thinking the ATL race is going to be dominated by JS7 and RV2 given the east coast dirt. Maybe not. Heck, this season has been one of the best in terms of it's competative edge. Just hoping Reed will be our only casulty from here on out. Well, unless Bam Bam decides to whip himself and another rider to their death... Let's hope not. ;)

Remember, practice on http://www.supercrossonline.com/SupercrossLIVE 2pm-5pm EST and race on FoxSports2 starting at 7:30 today. Will be nice not having to worry about trying to stay awake for the mains into the wee hours of the morn...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atlanta Supercross LIVE! Schedule
2:00 pm - 2:10 pm 250SX Group A Qualifying Practice
2:15 pm - 2:25 pm 450SX Group A Qualifying Practice
2:30 pm – 2:40 pm 450SX Group B Qualifying Practice
2:45 pm - 2:55 pm 450SX Group C Qualifying Practice
2:55 pm – 3:10 pm KTM Junior Exhibition Practice
3:10 pm – 3:45 pm Guests
3:45 pm – 3:55 pm 250SX Group C Qualifying Practice
4:00 pm - 4:10 pm 250SX Group B Qualifying Practice
4:15 pm - 4:25 pm 250SX Group A Qualifying Practice
4:30 pm – 4:40 pm 450SX Group A Qualifying Practice
4:45 pm – 4:55 pm 450SX Group B Qualifying Practice
4:55 pm – 5:00 pm Podium Picks

Big boys up now for free practice...

JS7 only one in 52's with 52.977. 'Poto in 6th with 54.307. Looks like he was taking it easy... Hahn runner up...

Hey Scoob... Yeah Scoob. Have a second? Sure... Lance Karnow #471, he's running 3rd in 250 C practice. He's from Ohio. Is that the same Karnow we know of that dad was/is fast?... I dunno Scoob, but I think so. OK Scoob. Check ya later...

Hey Scoob yes you are correct. Father, Mother and Uncle were/are fast. Name is Logan though.

Who was it talking about karma for Barcia in the"Punk Move" thread... ??

LMAO! JS7 got lost in all the talking Ralph was doing... ha ha

Good race. Not the best of the year, but still better than some. Mistakes were the deciding factor... RV2 just said he couldn't find his "flow". Maybe the track didn't have any flow...

Bring on Indy!! :)

I know the talent is deep....but does anyone think RV may be hiding some sort of injury ? Dude is still flying but seems a little different than RV last year...I can't put a finger on it but things just seem different for him this year? Maybe mental changes since his big crash from the monster cup?

I've wondered the same thing about RV as loneranger171 . Last season he and the bike were like one and his confidence was boundless . Now he seems to ride with caution that ultimately results in little mistakes .

In the footage they showed it looked like Alessi cranked the throttle just before he bailed off and launched his bike at Tickle . With friends like that , who needs enemas ? Started the main off great but must have put it in reverse at some point ? Tears in his eyes ?

OK . We are all green . Nobody hates anybody . Who doesn't see the pattern of Stewart's career long habit of putting himself on the ground ? John250 , help me out here .:)

Good for Roczen !

Still hanging on to Dungey to pull off the title with Reed out , whatever has RV struggling , and Stewart's love of soil sandwiches . Gonna be close . Noticed that it still took the new and improved " Dunginator " a lot longer to get past lappers that K-Roc and RV blasted right by , though .

Davalos finally ! AC is impressive . East / West shootout should be a riot .

I think RV is concealing something too.

halfast, I think spell check got you. Who needs enemas? Some one that is constipated..

alessi.....

I think he just screwed up..why would you take yourself out?

There was talk before the season started on some websites about RV was hurt practicing before the season, but never head anymore about it. Maybe there was some truths to it. But I think that others are just stepping up their game.

I watch the Alessi, Tickle incident again. They were going at it through the whoops, and then Tickle passed him coming out of the corner. Coming down the straight tickle gives Alessi the attitude, look back, like, yeah I just passed you. Might have been what made Alessi say "F" you. These guys and their attitude passes, might cause some of this. How about making the pass, and looking forward like you know what your doing, and gonna do it again.

As for Bubba.......I haven't watched past the heat races yet....But as soon as I walked in last night, my son seems to think he needs to tell me who won the race all the time! I tell him not too, but his mouth does not stop. So more commentary after I watch the mains tonight.

Yeah, RV may be a little on the playing it safe side, but he's still in the points lead. That hot at Vegas very well could have changed some of his mind set. I don't blame him for that if so. He's thinking about retirement. I mean, not thinking about it daily, just not taking the chances he used to. If he keeps riding like he is, he'll be the champ again...

Stewart is riding like he always has, just doesn't have the heart he used to to take the chances he used to in getting up quickly and make a run to the front when he falls. If he stays up, he's got a better chance than most to win. Simple mistake last night, just took his time to get back up... I'm sure John will have his normal choice words...

I'm just thankful they are still riding/racing. As they said, there's an 80% chance next year is Bubba's last year... Anyway, does anyone in the local vet class take the chances we used to???.... Sure we don't. And we weren't near as fast and/or have crashed as fast/hard as they have. They're human just as we are and they want to continue to pull the pants on one leg at a time as we do today...tomorrow...

As for Alessi, I've already said my peace. Bad move, bad decision. Never was so much a fan of his. Doesn't really matter to me I feel bad for Tickle though. He was riding well last night.

Back