Atlanta SX...new dirt? new winner??

Come on John... Spend less time obsessing on Bubba... Tomac dnf with a mechanical issue... Now who was that Chinese guy standing next to rv after the race.... Lol

Tomac would be more competative on his 250f out there with the 450's I am thinking...

I dont think he made the night show. I looked up the practice qually and he is running about 1 minute laps.

We walked by Karnow in the pits, and someone asked if that was Karnows form Ohio. I said no Vince is older.

Yes, Vince would be older....LOL!!
Logan is Vince's older brothers kid.
Logan is Kenny's & Lana's son.
Kenny & I grew up racing together.

Top 40 make the night show.
Looks like Logan qualified in 48th spot..... Pretty damn close! Awesome riding!
Kilbarger with 19th
Clade Clason with 21st
Herrlein with 24th

All good s**t from some pretty fast local guys.

Oh......and I thought the Atlanta track was GREAT!
Difficult even for the best riders.
Steep jump faces, sharp whoops with big spacing and tight turns.

How about that jump over the start line??? WOW!
That thing looked soooooo sketchy. Every time they would show someone hitting it, my ass would pucker.

Ya that double put a hurt on a lot of guys in practice. That triple was a monster to. Great racing in Atlanta again! I just asked my cousin if he wanted to bet on which whoop section bubba was gonna go down in, and before I could look up Bubba was on the ground.

How about that jump over the start line??? WOW!
That thing looked soooooo sketchy. Every time they would show someone hitting it, my ass would pucker.

I did not like that jump. Went against the "grain". Dragons back was good. rhythm lane was OK but I am kinda over the "jump on top a table top and double off" Its been on almost every track since '04. The whoops were great. Had they put down a little water to help the track rut up, they could have been perfect. Once everyone started jumping through it got a little boring. Still is better then last weeks bumps...
I really like the flat corner before the finish. The big bowls tend to get one line'ish but the flats really slow everyone down and bunch them up.

Back