john250 / ckracer motocross

John250

PR Founding Father
I found the perfect place for Knox and I to open a motocross track. Holly hills golf course in Wayneaville ohio closed up. Perfect for transforming it into a motocross track.. good farm soil, rolling hills, and plenty of parking. Out in the country but close to Dayton and Cincinnati.

Call them Chris. See if they want to sell it! Don't think it will ever be a golf course again.

I found the perfect place for Knox and I to open a motocross track. Holly hills golf course in Wayneaville ohio closed up. Perfect for transforming it into a motocross track.. good farm soil, rolling hills, and plenty of parking. Out in the country but close to Dayton and Cincinnati.

Call them Chris. See if they want to sell it! Don't think it will ever be a golf course again.

Don't you guys dare make any money at it. Be sure to give away all your profits, hold free races and practice, and do not you dare build an empire and provide anything more than that one track for the sport. i just do not want you two to end up stealing from the sport like the poor Coombs family has. I am trying to save you the headache and undeserved bashing you'll get if you do...just sayin'.

You can thank me later.

I better get back to bed before I say something else I shouldn't...

It would be cool if you left parts of the gold course as everyone has dreamed of riding on one.

No kidding.....just put the track on the course.......nice fresh cut grass all around it. There is an existing sports bar still open. Good old farm soil, rolling hills, lots of nice pit area. It could be awesome. Wonder how much they want for the property. It will never be a golf course again. Just not what people are looking for in a course these days and has no development around it either. Perfect.

Scoob..........We would make all kinds of MONEY!!

Make sure to have lots of vet sport classes and quad days ! :D

No quads.......MAYBE separate quad days. No Sport classes. We would actually slim down the class structure. Not crazy, but it would be slimmed down for sure. I've posted on here several times what I think a good class structure is, and I think I end up around 14 to 16 classes. Something like that.

Give it a week or two, and this internet rumor will be all over the state that Holly Hills is gonna become a motocross track!

Well while your taking notes...."I want the track to be perfect for me and me only" Write that down.....you will be approached about this a million times. Although nobody will say it directly, you will catch their drift......It will go something like this; "you know what you ought to do........?" If I had a $20 bill for every time I heard that, I'd be in Tahiti.

LOL.....I am sure you would be in Tahiti. My dad grew up around boat racing, then later in life with motorcycle racing. He has said my whole life that no matter what you do, racers will always complain about something.

Scoob..........We would make all kinds of MONEY!!

Hopefully so and we'll nick name you Davey...

No quads.......MAYBE separate quad days. No Sport classes. We would actually slim down the class structure. Not crazy, but it would be slimmed down for sure. I've posted on here several times what I think a good class structure is, and I think I end up around 14 to 16 classes. Something like that.

Give it a week or two, and this internet rumor will be all over the state that Holly Hills is gonna become a motocross track!

So you'd be an outlaw with your own rules and do it the way YOU wanna do. Good for you and good luck!

...racers will always complain about something.

You took this to heart didn't you John?... ;)

Well, we close on the property the second Tuesday of next week.
With the 1.5 mil asking price the cost for practice days will be a little higher then normal but I don't think $300 per lap is too bad.
All races will be sanction through the newly formed WTFE organization. We will have 5 classes, 50's, 65's, 85's, Open, 44+ Sport. Motos will be 72 1/2 laps for all classes excluding whiners which will get as many laps as it takes for you to lead so everyone can win.
Gate fee's: Adults $82.50, kids 5-12 $81.50, 4 and under $2000, Hot moms and sluty girl friends are free.
No pit riding, but inexperienced club member can ride quads through the pits WFO.
Suggestions, complaints and advice can be presented in dot matrix format to our resident referee, Chuck Liddell
Knit hats free to first 50 douch bags each event.
Residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Pickerington excluded.
All rights reserved pending review of a small town in West Virginia.

Back