john250 / ckracer motocross

I don't think our fees are too bad........think of it as the motocross Disney world of SW Ohio. It will be a "destination" track!

There has been an addition of a 6th class. An all encompassing quad class called Mr. Toad's wild ride.
Sections of the track will be available for naming rights. Gone are the days of the widow maker, devils backbone and Gravity Cavity. Those will be replaced with Smart bachelor - which is a big double, but the size and shape changes every race and the previous version does not get half your stuff. The backbone will now be known as Scoliosis boulevard presented by Doctors of chiropractic. It used to be a par 4 dogleg left next to the pond but that does not pay royalties. Finally the Gravity Cavity will be renamed Tina. That's my first ex-wife... So Gravity Cavity will work...Lets stay with that.

You know, having the correct name means everything. If Hooters was called Wing dings, Im sure most dudes would be reluctant to ever walk in the first time no matter what the chics are wearing. So the name of the track has to draw people in... I have submitted a few suggestions to the review board, but I am leaning towards "Holly's Hills", or maybe "Hard-up-hills", or my personal fav "A Brazilian" Sure, it has nothing to do with the facility but you show me one guy that doesn't want to ride on "A Brazilian" and I will show you Clay Aiken.

Knox...we have enough interest......now we just need to get the land and get it built. "Build it and they will come"

Back