Indy......SPOILER

It is my opinion but, you know I am right... ha ha

haha...true, but no IMO. ;)

... Briarcliff's finish line jump, Dirt Country's Double-double, DMCs double besides the finish, and so on. ...They all have big do or die jumps that seem to be the norm for most people until someone gets hurt. SX just does it in a stadium.

Ahh...nope. 'Tis big, but I'd do it all day long before doing a peaked SX finish line with a short run at it out of corner... Just sayin'...

65,000 fans do not show up to watch guys go around corners or go down flat straights. People want jumps and carnage.
Speed is relative. If the top ten are hurt or whatever, then the next ten will take their place. They will look just as fast.
As far as "SX" in the 70's... The speeds where much higher then. Smaller jumps of course, but guys still got hurt.

I don't think Dung is past his prime. Got to remember Mr. Vanilla is only 24. In my opinion, KTM would be foolish not to resign him. He is incredibly popular (listen when he is announced during opening ceremony) and outside of 'Potto, the most consistent. He has a perfect image, top notch conditioning and excellent repose with the fans... OMG, I am falling in love with Dungey...

Check it. I must be coming down with something or still hung over from the weekend past... I agree... :)

IDK how anyone that is winning a SX main can be past their prime. Even if RV or JS crash out, theres still plenty of other really fast guys that could be #1.

Agree

Guys....I'm slow. Could you explain that again please????

Yes, yes you are... ;)

Roczen being a German and all, I would be VERY surprised if KTM left a future Champion go. Plus KTM has the DEEPEST pockets in the pits right now I believe.

Yeah but not sure decoster want to be where dunge is..... He's openly critical on dunge and his lack of go_get_em attitude

Momma's only hard on you because she wants to see you succeed....

I do like these rough supercross tracks. It mortalizes RV and JS. Kind of like how rough outdoor tracks mortalized the king MC. And if Dungey proves anything it's that he does exceptionally well on a real-man's track. If they were all racing Elsinore's Dunge would of lapped the entire field.....

Watch the '78 supercross in the coliseum. The speeds of the riders was much higher on that track then what you see on todays tracks. Of course the bikes have changed by light-years since then but I don't think the "danger" factor has changed all that much. 20' double on todays bike and you don't even know you were in the air. A 20' double on a 70's bike and...well... your dead.

Someone mark this day on a calendar... Scoob actually agreed with me... See, all I have to do is stand next to someone for a few minuets and they instantly get smarter... YOUR WELCOME.

Back