James vs Malcolm at Daytona

Been looking forward to Mookie running the big bike in SX. He is a big dude and does well on it outside. Was pretty surprised to see him back on 250 at the beginning of the year. With the riders of big red falling apart like a Chinese watch, he is a natural replacement for the chandelier named Canard.

I could see him in the top 10. Is Seely still going to be filling in for TC41? This could put quite a few red bikes in the front of the pack.

John259.....you have serious issues.

I'm calling the win. He is a better outdoor guy and daytona uusually is more leaning to that type of track than any others in sx.

LOL......Lil Bubba is better on the 450 and outdoors......BUT, it is still a big stage with all his local buddies watching. I am holding to a top 15. I did not say how far up in the top 15.....just top 15.

Hershey might be one of those guys that gives himself a jolt, just for the fun of it.

No not myself but I have been known to give a lil wake up jolt to others!

Make sure to post some pics from there to john. I couldn't swing it this year but I'd love to try next year.

No not myself but I have been known to give a lil wake up jolt to others!

Make sure to post some pics from there to john. I couldn't swing it this year but I'd love to try next year.

In years past I have done a horrible job at posting photos. I will try to make sure I get some this year and post them.

I call Malcolm 3rd on the track walk after Bubba falls down in the whoops. Tony Alessi 2nd and Dungey piggy-backin' Decoster for the win.

John259.....you have serious issues.

I'm calling the win. He is a better outdoor guy and daytona uusually is more leaning to that type of track than any others in sx.

Lil Bubba bigger and a little out of shape I bet than other Bubba.. No better than twelfth I say

Back