James vs Malcolm at Daytona

John259.....you have serious issues.

I'm calling the win. He is a better outdoor guy and daytona uusually is more leaning to that type of track than any others in sx.

That is funny. Thinking you both have issues...

WTF? Did you get electrocuted today?

haha :)

LOL......Lil Bubba is better on the 450 and outdoors......BUT, it is still a big stage with all his local buddies watching. I am holding to a top 15. I did not say how far up in the top 15.....just top 15.

That's respectable...

No not myself but I have been known to give a lil wake up jolt to others!

Make sure to post some pics from there to john. I couldn't swing it this year but I'd love to try next year.

In years past I have done a horrible job at posting photos. I will try to make sure I get some this year and post them.

Send them to someone to do it for you. I'm not volunteering....

Ha!! Do I hear a top 25? Oh wait...Top 22?...

I don't know.....He has faired well on the 450. I am saying at least 15th.

Yeah, that's what you said. Are you not thinking we are listening again John or did you want to get that on each page of the thread? ;)

I'll go with top 10. Seely did surprisingly well last week, but a few went down that should have been in front of him. Mookie...if he stays up will be top 10 I think. That's unforntunately a big if. I think even more so than his big bro. Heck, maybe they'll take each other out????....

Heck, maybe they'll take each other out????....

Dang.....Could you imagine! Wow, I would have a Bubba thread that would be of Epic! It would be award winning!

Could you imagine seeing Big James over there beating the poor step child Mookie after he took out the star child Bubba?

Bubba will get the hole shot , lead 5 laps and then crash over a corndog stick that a photographer carelessly discarded at the edge of the track . Rides back to 4th .

Mookie will fall in his heat . He will fall in the semi . He will fall in the lcq . He will fall getting into the motorhome back in the pits .

Dungey , who inherited the lead from Bubba , will be caught by RV ( who crashed over a cartwheeling Ivan Tedesco in the first turn ) and passed in about 10 feet . He will fall back , regroup , and eventually post laps faster than RV but it will take him two laps to get by lappers that RV passes in 10 feet .

Tickle gets 3rd .

Mike Alessi cries .

Anybody know if Roczen is able to race ?

that's some funny stuff. I saw a video of Roczen practicing at Ricky's ranch this week. So he should be good to go.

Tickle in 3rd.........you must be smoking something today. This is Datyona.......Tickle will not be in the top 10! I think you might see another top 5 by Weston Pieck this week.

Bubba will get the hole shot , lead 5 laps and then crash over a corndog stick that a photographer carelessly discarded at the edge of the track . Rides back to 4th .

Mookie will fall in his heat . He will fall in the semi . He will fall in the lcq . He will fall getting into the motorhome back in the pits .

Dungey , who inherited the lead from Bubba , will be caught by RV ( who crashed over a cartwheeling Ivan Tedesco in the first turn ) and passed in about 10 feet . He will fall back , regroup , and eventually post laps faster than RV but it will take him two laps to get by lappers that RV passes in 10 feet .

Tickle gets 3rd .

Mike Alessi cries .

Anybody know if Roczen is able to race ?

Very insightful.
Really went out on a limb with the Alessi prediction... all it takes is for him to see a microphone and he wells up.
Only part I disagree with is the Tedesco statement... Your assuming he will make it to the first turn. I bet hot sauce, made a special sauce in his pants last week.

My favorite thread so far.

My prediction is no matter what happens john259 will rag on JS7!!

Just think, John259 will be so close to the action at Daytona he'll be able to hear all those crappy Suzukis rattling and breaking parts.

Can someone please disable Scoob's ability to use the QUOTE feature when replying?

My favorite thread so far.

My prediction is no matter what happens john259 will rag on JS7!!

Bahahaha!

And if he wins John259 will be absent from the board for a couple days!

Just think, John259 will be so close to the action at Daytona he'll be able to hear all those crappy Suzukis rattling and breaking parts.

:)

13th callin ti

Who's ti? Titanium plate? Ti your shoe? No that's not right...Umm... I got it, you're calling it... Good call. It's really a toss up as we all know for certain. I mean, what's Vegas calling? ;)

BTW- I'm just in that smart@$$ mood this morn. Don't take offense to anything I say. Now others, Like ck1racerx and John259, yeah, they're offensive... :) Welcome to the board...

Lol...he will be able to watch his voodoo doll working on JS7 in live action too!

That is funny. Thinking you both have issues...

haha :)

That's respectable...

Send them to someone to do it for you. I'm not volunteering....

Ha!! Do I hear a top 25? Oh wait...Top 22?...

Yeah, that's what you said. Are you not thinking we are listening again John or did you want to get that on each page of the thread? ;)

I'll go with top 10. Seely did surprisingly well last week, but a few went down that should have been in front of him. Mookie...if he stays up will be top 10 I think. That's unforntunately a big if. I think even more so than his big bro. Heck, maybe they'll take each other out????....

Scoob clearly figured out how to quote multiple posts, lately.

Known it for a little bit. Just thought killing multiple birds with once stone always suited me best. Suppose I could post a seperate post for each comment? Would that be better? I think not. For me at least. Whoever no likey the multiple replies, skip them. Thinking many do my single posts anyway. I'm good with that. I don't have to know you are reading them, just have to have the thought that you may be. I'm good, really... :)

I love being trackside!!

Has to be cool. i didn't realize that they put seats on the track. You are the VooDoo master John...

I love being trackside!!

Has...oh wait, I already answered this quote. Sorry...

Oops, this one too. Dammit! :(... :)

Back