Mookie vs Barcia

JB_519

PR Addict
Mildly amusing , I don't care for either one but it's good to see someone give some s**t back to Barcia .
I thought mook's shoving skills were amatuer at best , almost pansy like .
Not sure the move was even that bad , entertaining yes .

Yeah, it was a non factor, but I was rooting for Mookie to do well. He was on his way back anyway. Barcia would have had him. In what I saw, I am thinking Barcia washed out. Sure, he took him high,but I don't think his intention was to take either of them out. Looked like Barcia's front wheel skipped over the rut. Bummer for both, but as normal, the Stewart familia got the worst of the deal. If Mookie wouldn't have went down, he most definately would have earned bragging rights in the household....

Looked that way to me too , especially when it was shown from the camera in the opposite direction . Not a fan of either of these two . Both seem to want to give the " attitude " on a lot of their passes and it comes back to bite them .

I did give a "whoa!" and a chuckle at Mookie's flip the bike around and delay them getting back to racing... Thinking it tapped Barcia in the helmet. Could've ended bad there. Dumb move for certain...

Anybody else remember the footage of RV launching his bike at J-Law earlier in his career ? Thinking it was at an outdoor MX .

Anybody else remember the footage of RV launching his bike at J-Law earlier in his career ? Thinking it was at an outdoor MX .

RV's front wheel punch to J-Law was 100% intentional. Mookie not so much...it appeared the throttle got stuck or he twisted it on accident when he picked up the bike...he was in somewhat of weird position trying to pick his bike up. I think Emig said it...that Mookie didn't check up. Bam Bam gave him plenty of room and Mookie tried to go the inside to soon...took them both out. The pushing was not cool.

RV's front wheel punch to J-Law was 100% intentional. Mookie not so much...it appeared the throttle got stuck or he twisted it on accident when he picked up the bike...he was in somewhat of weird position trying to pick his bike up. I think Emig said it...that Mookie didn't check up. Bam Bam gave him plenty of room and Mookie tried to go the inside to soon...took them both out. The pushing was not cool.

Not intentional? How so. He couldn't go to the right of Barcia? Mook was full retard. Barcia made a simple mistake after a textbook sx pass which washed his front end and mookie ran right up barcias ass. He had no grounds to be pushing and wheel tapping Barcia. Barcia kept his head on straight and only wanted to remount. Mookie has to put on a hot head show for the world to see. He's a jackass. He ran Barcia of the track last year outdoors. He ran Anderson off the track. He's dirty.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G7nnXZjnYDQ?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Yes Barcia made a mistake, no fault to him at all with anything. It looks like their is a another line to the right of Barcia...maybe not after Barcia's mistake, but he left Mookie plenty of room to realize what was happening. Don't like Mookie's behavior at all. After watching it again a few times...yes, the wheel punch looks intentional to me now. Yes, his past behavior makes you not want to give him the benefit of the doubt...like Alessi. For Alessi to become a respected rider again or if he ever was; would be tough.

Here's one:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zpSD9KmJyQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More fresh in all our minds:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bz57jZqAnio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

If someone gets within 6 inches of the mookster he goes all hot head happy and uses his big boned tyler bowers build to muscle people around or take them out. Idiot.

Clearly those are two cases of running people off the track.His body english shows in both videos he's going opposite the corner. I guess Barcia and Anderson's bikes must have Mookie magnets on them that's the only explanation that Vitalmx retards can come up with that would make more sense.

Yes, you all are right. Mookie's the spoiled yonger brother. I was actually thinking the AMA might take action against him...especially after Mookie ran his bike up and over Barcia's knocking the both down again.

BTW- if you're referring to me saying it was accidental, I was talking about Barcia's take out. Everything after that was intentional IMO. Definately good show on Barcia's part to take the high road.

You guys crack me up. Barcia has done more stupid crap than Malcolm has had a chance to.

RV and the JLaw incident gets no screen time because everyone loves him. Same with Dungey's take out of RV this year at the finish line.

I think Bakers new screen name should be Georgie34 !

You guys crack me up. Barcia has done more stupid crap than Malcolm has had a chance to.

RV and the JLaw incident gets no screen time because everyone loves him. Same with Dungey's take out of RV this year at the finish line.

I think Bakers new screen name should be Georgie34 !
Georgie34. That's perfect. 3+4 is 7. So that covers to of my favorites!

Here ya go ya big whiner:

I gotta ask, why are we calling a grown man "mookie"...... typical really.... But imo Barcia was makin a tight but fair pass, washed out and took them both out. All the bs from "mookie" wasnt called for imo.

Mookie.........another Stewart that is a Drama Queen too.

Lmao.....You just hate the Stewart family. When did James EVER act like that? What drama does he create? Just because he made millions in a stupid reality show? You would have done the same damn thing for the same money if you had the chance. One thing you cant deny is that family has stayed together through thick and thin when many in mx havent. You really should be using them as that for an example for kids and not like so many others who dont even talk to their families.

Back