Mookie vs Barcia

That was freaking awesome!!!!!

But hey, its Windham! And everybody still loves him! Alessi would have been crucified!

Lmao.....You just hate the Stewart family. When did James EVER act like that? What drama does he create? Just because he made millions in a stupid reality show? You would have done the same damn thing for the same money if you had the chance. One thing you cant deny is that family has stayed together through thick and thin when many in mx havent. You really should be using them as that for an example for kids and not like so many others who dont even talk to their families.

x2 And he has kids to his track all the time... That's called giving back to the sport.

That was freaking awesome!!!!!

But hey, its Windham! And everybody still loves him! Alessi would have been crucified!

No...well, yeah...well, maybe, however that pass was bad@$$. Windham didn't lose any speed over it. Heck, he may have been upshifting... Alessi's latest...ummm, did slow him down a tad...

The AMA didnt like it, saw where Mookie was fined $5000. BS IMO but who am I.

Ok dont answer that last question.

Mookie got fined because he held up a 450 HONDA Factory rider. I agree, the fine is BS. Looked to me like Barcia wrecked, and Mookie was in the wrong place at the wrong time.......So the DRAMA Queen freaks out over a racing incident.

There is the push in the back that happens immediately after getting up, that's impulsive. Stupid but no fine. Then there is the full throttle 180 over Barcia and his bike. Intentional, and not the fastest way back to racing. definitely not the example you want kids to see from a professional AMA racer. Fine!

There is the push in the back that happens immediately after getting up, that's impulsive. Stupid but no fine. Then there is the full throttle 180 over Barcia and his bike. Intentional, and not the fastest way back to racing. definitely not the example you want kids to see from a professional AMA racer. Fine!

I would say both should induce a fine.. passing is part of racing, pushing each other when they are off their bikes is something else.

To me it didnt look like Malcolm did that on purpose but I havent seen any interview on his thoughts.

Especially in the 450 class...unsportsmanship conduct doesn't usually last long between the riders. They will learn...hopefully. You get in the top 5 or top 10 and pull stunts like that...you will be punted quickly. The 250 class is usually just crazy...but all these guys at this level should be held accountable to a higher-level of sportsmanship. If I was a team manager on a professional level...unsportsmanhip conduct would not be tolerated at all...you would lose your ride quick, fast, and in a hurry that way with me.

Even on our local, grass-roots level...good sportsmanship should be enforced and expected to a point...but racing hard...GO FOR IT!!! From top to bottom and bottom to top...local to national to professional.

Yeah, I agree. The 180 dealio was over the top, but you know how kids that are brought up in the house that James built can be spoiled... Let's live, learn, and move on...

Someone asked why we call a grown man "mookie" is it ok if the guy's last name is Mook? lol might be the only time its ok...
I love the KW take out, he was committed from the previous corner! David, meet KEVIN...
One of you, I think Hershey asked if James being spoiled... do you remember his behavior when he came on the scene? granted he didn't take guys out, he did not need to, but he definately ran off at the mouth and messed with guys (Reed) badly. His brother has been brought up hearing people talk about "you should see Bubba's little bro man he's faster yet." I remember hearing this a while back. Don't see it yet but heard it.
I'm ok with takeouts. if you got to nudge a guy to get by cool. Be prepared to get nudged too. Don't get up pushing or swinging or dumping your clutch like RV did on J-Law. I love seeing some trash talk, but keep it non-violent.
as for Alessi... I got no idea on that guy... lol

since theres a awful lot of cry babies on here about simple take out moves, does anyone have any old tyler evans videos, he was the man on the take out moves?

Back