Are we looking for new riders and racers?

Obama caused the super cold winter, did you know that? He also caused the shortage of tracked skid steer units, which forced me to use a wheeled machine last weekend. It sucked. Thanks Obama.

What Obama did provide you with a Obama steer at no cost to you? The shortage is probably from the all the gas work going on (give Obama time and he will ruin that as well - oh wait he almost out of time and putting the final stake in the coal industry now. Hillary can finish the job for him.) Just throw some tracks on that wheeled unit and make sure they are tight and you will be good. No tracks = no go for the most part.

Obama's fault Russia is annexing the Ukraine.......Obama's fault gas is $3.75 a gallon........Obama's fault no one can find good jobs.......Obama's fault business owners have so much uncertainty...........Yes....EVERYTHING Obama's fault pretty much. He is destroying the country from within.

If you *******s use the "O" word one more time in my serious posting on looking for new riders..... :mad:
I am trying to rip on the AMA here and you guys keep whining about something you cant change. No, Wait... I mean....

Did someone say......

obama_change_x_framed__poster.jpg

Detroit SX had local riding booth - the Cycle Conservation Club of Michigan. The Legends booth
had some AHRMA crap in it. So it happens, it's just too expensive for most local tracks to
rent the space.

Back