Contemplating Toronto....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wouldn't be able to leave until late Friday or early Saturday. Anyone going or interested in carpooling? I really don't even wanna stay the night Saturday, but I'm not totally against it either. I can just hop in the vehicle and start the drive. . .

You should stay the night!! There is a TON of stuff to do in/around the stadium. Parking is pricey, but the USD gained $0.10 on the CAD since Jan or so. =) There are 7-8 hotels within 3 blocks of the stadium and about 100 bars bars/restaurants. Great pizza just NE of the stadium over the rail lines.

Yep. I work to pay for entertainment. If the riders want to be idiots and not stand up for themselves who am I to stop a billionaire from making more money ?

Yep. I work to pay for entertainment. If the riders want to be idiots and not stand up for themselves who am I to stop a billionaire from making more money ?

I get ya, although if I could and had a ride...I'd do it. maybe just once...or twice. ;)

Last time I was in Toronto there was a place call the Latin Quarter I believe. Had good burgers. ;)

Watching what little I did of SupercrossLIVE, I thought the track looked a lot like last weeks in terms of soil.... ???? Georgie?

15th or so to.........

2 rhythm sections no one else did all night what?

Roczen who?
Barcia who?
Dungey who?
Sick RV1 who?

Only rider with 4 wins....

Totally not a factor though

15th or so to.........

2 rhythm sections no one else did all night what?

Roczen who?
Barcia who?
Dungey who?
Sick RV1 who?

Only rider with 4 wins....

Totally not a factor though

James Stewart!!! :D
The same rider people just LOVE to bash.
He and his Yoshi Susi were on rails.
Couple time going through those nasty whoops I was like "Come on James! make it through,make it through"
AWESOME racing! This is looking like it may go all the way down to Vegas.
Weston Peick was/has been looking really strong as of late and probably should get a factory ride soon.
Great to see the Ohio riders in the mix.:D

Freaking Time/Warner DVR box decided to take a crap about 6pm yesterday ! Looked up the results this morning on the MX Fantasy League site . Looks like a pretty good mix up in both divisions . How bout a race report somebody ? No major injuries I hope . Still sticking with Dungey for the title . It could happen .

Back