Contemplating Toronto....

Yes. That race has reminents of the Bubba of old coming from the rear. Track was tough. If RV was healthy though I'm not certain JS could have overcame RV. We will never know. I'm with ya with JS being sketchy throught he whoops, etc.... It's just never in the bag with him and his seemingly all or nothing racing...

Liked JS's comment after heat race to Ralph's question about his training couch. "just sit on it and litsen to you guys to fall asleep"... :) Bubba was also I am thinking in amazment that he got through it. He was definately taking "chances" with better lines and killed it. Looked great. He was a man among boys last night.

Definately tough break for Kawasaki last night (RV, AC, and Baggett). AC was definately a trooper, but he's still in it. Just hope he can rehab enough to finish series. Haven't heard anything else on the injury. Great heart from RV. I take my comment back about JS being a man among boys as he wasn't the only one sucking it up and doing what he needed to. True champion and due to his ride, a very good chance he will win 4 in a row....

Barcia was repectable, but wow, he was definately tip toeing through the long rythym. Great ride elsewhere though as he gapped everyone except for JS. Felt bad for Hot Sauce. Definately been a tough season for him. Would not surprise me if he hung up the boots at the end of this season if not before....

Any word on Canard or Milsaps? I haven't been grooming my MX news all that well lately... Loving the season. Wishing Kenny, RD, and JS hadn't had their race issues this year to keep the points chance as close as it was for a little bit this season, but as RC has said maniy 'o times, you win championships on your worst days and I am giving it up for RV. Job well done.

Stewie flat out killed it last night , fitting for the race that surpassed the goats win total. I'm Not his biggest fan but his sequence in the long rhythm was badass !

Great night of racing !

Bubba is just about building his season to the point where he goes on his head and disappoints all his fans again. With his track record, could be any week now. I agree, last night he was fast..

Stewie flat out killed it last night , fitting for the race that surpassed the goats win total. I'm Not his biggest fan but his sequence in the long rhythm was badass !

Great night of racing !

Agree... Perfect night to beat goats record... Dude was riding like he stole it...

Stewie flat out killed it last night , fitting for the race that surpassed the goats win total. I'm Not his biggest fan but his sequence in the long rhythm was badass ! Great night of racing !
We were sitting at the beginning of that section and we all were like.....wwhhhaaaatttt thhheeee f(bleeeeeeeeeeep)k! Dude he was on it. If he rode like that every time he got on a bike he would truly be the fastest man on the planet.Peick ran great. But I bet the ladies at the brass rail made more money than he did last night. I don't know what happened after 1130pm.

I dunno, that looked to be bubba from 08-09 last night. I kinda wonder if rv had been 100% if he would have beaten him. Rv is wiser, he probably would have taken a wise 2nd on a sketchy track. Now if that were the last race, and they were tied, watch out, battle for the ages.

RV was definitely off. You can tell the guy didn't have track time. He wasn't smooth. He wasn't hitting his points. He was making rhythms but landing on top, coming up short...jumping a little far......he just wasn't spot on and it showed. Plus he was probably nauseas the entire night. That couldn't of helped.

At lap 13 I was like there is no way Stewart is going to win. Then with 9 laps to go he flipped a switch......started 2-leaping the split section and flawlessly triple-quad-tripling the long rhythm section and he was slicing the inside to that huge booter-of-a-triple like no other. On the podium he said: "I came around through the split and just hit it because I knew I had to do something or I was gonna run out of time. I didn't know what to expect." Not an exact quote but that was what I got out of it. Then he exactly stated: "Desperate times serve for some desperate measures." (in regard to the 2-leap split)

When the guy is on, he is on. He either wads it up or he wins. Tonight was a night where he was spot on and kept it on two wheels. He should be feared when the man doesn't crash and RV isn't 100%, because nobody can touch him otherwise.

Also with Roczen and RV training together I wonder if Roczen was a little under the weather too. He was very solid and then started fading off. However, the track was incredibly tricky.

Fast forward to today: Stopped at Pole Position in Buffalo for the first time. That was awesome. Crute, tommy beckett and I were going back and forth getting black flagged because we weren't letting each other by. We were truly trying to race each other and not the clock. Crute would make mistake I'd pass him, he made contact I almost spun but saved it.....then 2 laps later I got way loose through the hair pin and spun myself out. Beckett had his front bumper glued to my kart for about 3 laps and then they started like slowing our karts down. (Dumb) But other than that it was just really fun. Can't wait for Vegas pole position!!! So awesome. Makes me wanna get a shifter kart!

Back