Another bike stolen in Elyria.

I would set up a time to see it. Bring two friends in two trucks. One waits in the truck they brought you in because its cold. The other waits in a truck a couple blocks away.

You check out the bike, be 100% sure its yours...... Give the person waiting in the truck with you the wink. Take said bike for a test ride....right into the back of the truck a couple blocks away while the other truck leaves too.

What are they going to do? Call the cops because you stole your own bike back?

That's what I thought he should do. They were waiting to hear from the guy and where they could see it. But I haven't heard anything this morning yet.

No the guy needs to go to jail. If you take it back he just gets off the hook and heads to Canal Fulton for his next bike.. or Strongsville .........

No the guy needs to go to jail. If you take it back he just gets off the hook and heads to Canal Fulton for his next bike.. or Strongsville .........

I agree with DD. I hope the real owner has the title for it so he can prove ownership when he meets up with the police to get his bike back.

Doubtful he would go to jail at all. But yes, best to still get it on file and hope for the best. When mine were stolen, we got the guy as well....not near as quickly, but caught him none the less. He even had priors, and all they hit him with was probation. Best of luck, hope y'all get it back!

I would set up a time to see it. Bring two friends in two trucks. One waits in the truck they brought you in because its cold. The other waits in a truck a couple blocks away.

You check out the bike, be 100% sure its yours...... Give the person waiting in the truck with you the wink. Take said bike for a test ride....right into the back of the truck a couple blocks away while the other truck leaves too.

What are they going to do? Call the cops because you stole your own bike back?

Theyre going to shoot you? People like this have nothing to lose. Circumstantial evidence. Aint worth your life. If cops won't do anything let it go.

Theyre going to shoot you? People like this have nothing to lose. Circumstantial evidence. Aint worth your life. If cops won't do anything let it go.

No they arent. They think you are test riding the bike. By the time they realize whats up you are gone.

Dude....you have serious gun issues. I would take you with me, you and your buddy would have it covered!

[video=youtube_share;Tk3DjXKdVcY]http://youtu.be/Tk3DjXKdVcY[/video] if only it was that easy...

Just make sure you file an "official" police report. We had ours stolen and called it in missing but the sheriff never came out to do a report. When we found it and called the cops they did nothing because an official report wasnt filed. Nonetheless, we stole it back and they couldnt do anything about it because we had the title. But, was not able to press charges or take any other action since a report wasnt filed.

If you have a report cops will take care of. Copy the guys number and past it in search on CL. He has a car for sale too. The plate is on it. Idiots.

No they arent. They think you are test riding the bike. By the time they realize whats up you are gone.

Dude....you have serious gun issues. I would take you with me, you and your buddy would have it covered!

yea I'd have him covered. And then nancy grace
Would be crying trayvon on GeorgiePorgie. "Cleveland nurse shoots innocent motorcycle enthusiast dead."

Not worth it. People are crazy. I don't wanna be in a shot to kill situation unless its in my house and I'm scared.

I talked to the kid this morning that lost the bike. He contacted the number but the guy won't return his call or text. I agree I wouldn't want to get shot or shoot someone over a bike but man things are out of control with thefts. Guess we have to lock things up tighter and insure things you love. I'd like to let the cops handle it but they have their hands full with more serious crimes going on. Tough situation for everybody involved. By the way the other bikes that were stolen in Elyria in Dec., different owner, went to court this week because he caught a man with two of the four bikes stolen. He got probation for having stolen property. But that took a lot of effort on Jim's part to get two back.

I'd love to do a "bait bike", then pummel the people who come to steal it. Elyria is off the hook with thefts. --L*64

Back