OMA/Malvern upcoming season

MalvernMX

PR Addict
With the Malvern/ OMA season quickly approaching (someone better text Mother Nature) I wanted to take a minute to fill everyone in on all the exciting benefits the OMA has been working tirelessly to bring to all of our racers.

Malvern is set to have its most exciting season ever!! The Kames Sports night series which consists of 11 races is overflowing with contingency money, gift certificates and product give aways at every round. Kames has teamed up with Fly racing to hand out $6,000 in Fly bucks for 5 of the eleven rounds. Kames will be giving away $6,000 in product for the other 6 rounds. We have a bunch of sponsors on board including SRS suspension, Wiesco, Hillis Cycle, Coppersmith suspension, Suffield Motors, BPC, Kames , Pointview to help keep the T-shirt cannon loaded and firing every Saturday night.

We are also working with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC to give you a $10 dollar gift card when you sign up for your OMA membership and one $10 gift card for each and every OMA event you sign up to race at. That adds up!!!

Malvern has 5 Sunday races and one two day event this year. The heart of which is the Battle round. The OMA has teamed up with the AMA to make this series bigger and more exciting than years past. Malvern's battle round will host Ohio's first ever Pro-Am race. This along with the healthy pay out schedule that company's it will make it easily eclipse last years pro turn out and bring the spectators at Malvern some of the best pro racing ever. For all the other classes the AMA will handing out State championship #1 plates to each series winner. We will also have factory contingency money from Honda, Suzuki, and KTM. As always Kames Sports has stepped up their support to give you thousands of dollars worth of products to be given away with the coolest custom awards Malvern will see all year.

Bottom line is that is going to be one hell of a year and no one gives you more for you racing dollar than the OMA!!
WE ARE PREMIUM MOTO!!!!!

Loving it.....you guys are making efforts that are paying off even after only one year of sanctioning races! Imagine what will happen next year!

I am really excited for next weekend. This is a conservative estimate, but the total years of experience combined of the staff members at Malvern is about 70.

Pumped. Can't believe its here already.

Jarret, how did you come to that estimate? In my head that seems low. Lol

Forgot to mention that South of the Border has committed to several 1 week packages to the training facility for Battle awards.

Look at hotels in the belden village area and they're all what I'd call safe.. about 20-25 from the track I'd say..

Belden Village is North Canton Greg. Plenty of hotels and restaurants and what not. There should be an old Gold Circle sign still standing where we trolled for high school girls. If you look closely you might find a few rusted Genesee cans lying around from those days. Just sleep in the van like the rest of us:) We'll fire up a campfire.

Jarret, how did you come to that estimate? In my head that seems low. Lol[/QUOTE

A VERY VERY conservative estimate, The Sign Up Staff alone has way above that!

Heck, I can name several others that have been around since the Broken Spokes days..

Jarret, how did you come to that estimate? In my head that seems low. Lol

I figured all the flaggers, staff and sign-up as best I knew (If I didn't know for sure, then I figured low)...I was unsure of the years some of the sign-up women have and it depends on who is there on any given race day. On a good day with the right staff...the number is prolly floating around 110-120 years of experience...maybe more.

Years figured are actual years spent working.

All flaggers have atleast 1 year, many have multiple years.

Thats it Jarrett its going to be my personal goal to find you a woman this year you got to much time on your hands

Can't high five a fish, bro. He needs a dog.
dog-high-five-2900499.jpg

I dig it. I thought about a dog, but that would be one lonely dog, I wouldn't subject an animal or fish to that.

As for a woman...what you are really saying is that I need to loosen up some. I agree to a point. Believe me, the right woman would make me very happy, but I am in no hurry. I am open to talk with anyone, but I have my standards and what I am looking for. I will not get a girl just to have a girl, I want the right girl. For a relationship to happen at this stage in my life...she is going to have be willing to be along side me in motocross and be razzled...that is alot to ask with my current circumstance...but ya never know.

This woman thing seems to be popping up more and more with folks wanting to hook me up...go for it! I don't have a problem with it...goodluck!

Riding my dirt bike is going to do a lot of good for me. That's why my friend helped me with the bike I earned...he asked me straight up "What do I do for myself?" I couldn't give him a real answer. So he said that I am going to ride whether I like it or not...how could I disagree with that. That's a good friend. This friend knows me very well...he knows my past as well (the ugly side and the good side of me) all the way from the time I was in diapers to now, and he understands my life in motocross.

Belden Village is North Canton Greg. Plenty of hotels and restaurants and what not. There should be an old Gold Circle sign still standing where we trolled for high school girls. If you look closely you might find a few rusted Genesee cans lying around from those days. Just sleep in the van like the rest of us:) We'll fire up a campfire.

HAHA! You do that while it's raining. I'll be in a warm motel room watching the race!!

Back