SX in St. Louie...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
stlR.jpg

That start seems kinda sketchy. Say you get hung up in the gate and can't get it started for a few kicks??...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
RJ on the show talking to Holley and other dude. Talking about the good old days. Pretty cool. Hearing some of the stories about Holley...his boy gets it honest it would seem...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well Clayton, it was nice talking to you this practice...You too Scoob. Was nice taking moto...Yeah, but you should have said something like how much Bubba sucks or RV is a DH, or how the AMA stinks and how the Coombs are all about $$$ and do not do anything good for our sport. Maybe even how SX is a joke and that Feld guy is just taking our SX riders money every race...

We could have gotten more conversation that way...or maybe a comment about how LL C riders are faster than the 250SX C Practice riders and that there are too many classes locally and we need a better advancement system and...is it spring yet? ;)

nitrofish

PR Addict
I got my 18 pack, Redman, I'll play. Stew crash, Dungy rides like a sandbaggin' C rider, I hate Allessi, KR94 breaks, Poto does his thing, Davalos crash, Canard well...crash. This weather sucks like Allessi. Decided not to load the trailor for tomorrow which sucks like Allessi. 2hrs ta go!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I'm going with poto, KR, dungey......stewie I don't think will to much of a skilled advantage based on the track map. I think tonight will be another drama episode with ma800, maybe this time with Brayton or Barcia.......and while we're at it, the red man will dnf, leaving Keith Stone rounding out the top ten.....and I'm not talking about the dude that use to race pit bikes with us and rc trucks a few years ago, I'm talking about the myth of a man in the key stone commercial. No offense other Keith, but neither of us would qualify for the night program......

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Thanks for playing. I am kinda happy now. So, I get the vibe there is no love loss for Alessi with you... ???

All comments a possibility. We shall see if I ask either of you for my lottery #'s this next week...

Track looks awesome!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Good for Levi...transferring in the heat this week.

I think Canard will ride well tonight through the man above. Sure, he's not going to be riding on water, so he won't win. ;)

nitrofish

PR Addict
It's pretty sad we are the only ones talking and we are within a 5 mile radius. All I know is the weather gods are mean and I'm in a bad mood now. I'm in fact emotional, I just cried watching The movie Pearl Harbor. WTF? This winter has turned me into a tampin wearing, purse carrying member of the AMA or for short, Hershey.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, but you know how it is. Nashport is the MX mecca of Ohio! :) Need to make it up to your place for a race at some point this SX season. Does suck about weather. I'm looking to get on the bike as well, but am going to have to wait it out through April anyway at least. Need to shed my winter coat as well...

I'll bet Davolos wins his heat...called it!! What do I win? :)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
DAMN!! Did you see that whip Barcia did on that first lap?!?!?! Wow, hope Hahn's OK...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It's pretty sad we are the only ones talking and we are within a 5 mile radius. All I know is the weather gods are mean and I'm in a bad mood now. I'm in fact emotional, I just cried watching The movie Pearl Harbor. WTF? This winter has turned me into a tampin wearing, purse carrying member of the AMA or for short, Hershey.

Wow, you Hershey'd that one for sure. Ma800 must be rubbing off on you girls.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That was a nasty hit for Hahn, good to see him awake.

Yes. Fo' sur'. Nice heat for Peick. Looks like RD didn't like it. Just jealous he can't ride like that I guess. Sweet "quad" out of the corner during the heat for Brayton. ;)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Note to self, must master the Weston Peick elbow and head nod to look badass.

Old NFL Linebacker move?... :)

Great heat race from RV. Fastest lap of the day. Walked away from Bubba after some pressure. Trey looking decent for first race back.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bubba got anything for Poto? Besides a concussion? I miss AC.

He does (besides a concussion :(), but it's always a hit or miss on if he'll stay up for 20 laps. I'm just looking for a great race. Yeah, the wife is really upset about AC... I do like Kenny. He's a pretty cool kid...

Did MC just say Kenny was his mini-me???

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Old NFL Linebacker move?... :)

Great heat race from RV. Fastest lap of the day. Walked away from Bubba after some pressure. Trey looking decent for first race back.

Stewart was just just testing Rv. No way Poto walked away that far that quick. James had to let up. I guess we will find out in the main if that situation arises again.