SX in St. Louie...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Stewart was just just testing Rv. No way Poto walked away that far that quick. James had to let up. I guess we will find out in the main if that situation arises again.

Good point. I'd have to agree. Was just talking with wife about that, that Stewie was making little mistakes, and just needed to get it in the main... As the blind man says...we shall see.

Hey, why are we all taking on here withing that 5 mile radius instead of meeting somewhere to watch it?... I know I've had the invite Nitrotuna...I'll get there. ;)

Good 250 LCQ for final spot. Horrible camera coverage...

1402 Phoenix
Justin Barcia Bump to break
w/Fox capper 1
TRT :05

What the hecka is that???

nitrofish

PR Addict
Camera coverage peed me off on the last one. All black is cool, not talking bout bubba. Hey we've made 3 pages just by ourselves.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Camera coverage peed me off on the last one. All black is cool, not talking bout bubba. Hey we've made 3 pages just by ourselves.

Yes. Yes, good to know. ;) Yes. I need to get outside. :)

Brock Sellards coaching Davolos? Good for Brock!! :)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We need our own sub forum; Nashport National Talk

Hehe. Chuck?... The Nashport MX Connection....Nashport Mafia?...Nashport Gnarlies??

Broken Humerus (spelling?) for Hahn. Not very humorous...

Two great races! I should have played the lottery tonight... I'll comment more tomorrow...

Why is track always gnarly per Barcia???

One of my Final Four brackets looking pretty good. We'll see how things go tomorrow... Good night...maybe.

nitrofish

PR Addict
I was wrong, wrong and wrong. I was however right on the fact that the weather sucks. Warm up soon and I'll move the party projector outdoors! Night.

JB_519

PR Addict
My gut tells me rv2 is due for a bad race before years end , with Stewie only 36 markers back it might be interesting in Vegas . Dunge will only go backwards from here . I like the guy but he has zero killer instinct .
Looking forward to the west lites being back , seely and Anderson put on a helluva show !

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I only missed one out of six in my predictions. Pretty good. Yeah, I'd have to say RV will wrap it up before Vegas, I just would hope not. Would bw more interesting if he did not...

Bill480

PR Addict
Never been to the Edward Jones Dome before... was pretty cool. And indoor pits = awesome when its 45 degrees with a howling wind.

I think I've officially sat 'too close'. Missed a bit of the action due to not being high enough up. Need to re-watch from home now at some point. JS's pass on RV was pretty exciting, shame the rest of the pack never really caught up to them. No balls out jumps for JS to take advantage of either it seemed like.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I think I've officially sat 'too close'. Missed a bit of the action due to not being high enough up. Need to re-watch from home now at some point.

Didn't we already have this discussion during the Indy thread? I always sit first row upper level if I can nowadays for that same reason. Of course multiple beverages left me wondering about the race at Indy and I watched it again anyway when I got home, so not certain if I gained anything really.... ;)

Bill480

PR Addict
Didn't we already have this discussion during the Indy thread? I always sit first row upper level if I can nowadays for that same reason. Of course multiple beverages left me wondering about the race at Indy and I watched it again anyway when I got home, so not certain if I gained anything really.... ;)

Yep. What looked like high enough up on the seating chart ended up being super close. Was fun though.

a2EgF7Yh.jpg

Our rental for the weekend.. who knew you could rent these things??

yGaP1sfh.jpg