Vintage Days 1st call on tickets!

One of these days I need to dig and see if I can get a different pipe for my KDX175. Just something to get more boost for battling against all the 200cc bikes in the PV cross country/hare scramble races.

For what they have to work with, the Log Road guys have managed pretty well scraping together race-able tracks out of a hay field. Would be nice to see more jump action for the PV bikes though.

One of these days I need to dig and see if I can get a different pipe for my KDX175. Just something to get more boost for battling against all the 200cc bikes in the PV cross country/hare scramble races.

For what they have to work with, the Log Road guys have managed pretty well scraping together race-able tracks out of a hay field. Would be nice to see more jump action for the PV bikes though.

Do you want to try a KX125 pipe and silencer? I have a one, it's not for sale, it's for the KX175 project we're (occasionally) working on but you're welcome to try it out if you want. I have both pipes and the KDX has a longer head pipe and a shorter stinger. The stinger is shorter because the silencer is a lot longer on the KDX's. Anyway, it should bolt right up.

The MX360 jug is out getting bored now. I'm really stoked to see how it's going to run with the IT400 piston and port work. That beast is so crisp and clean on the bottom, snap on the throttle, instant power. It's such a blast to ride.

Kevin

That's interesting on the pipes. Just glancing at internet pic's, the pipes look pretty close.
Thanks for the offer. I don't get to ride the bike often enough right now that I would notice the difference. Long term project down the road.

I do plan on racing it next Saturday in Chillicothe.

My plan is to extend the stinger on the KDX175 pipe to match the KX125 pipe and try both. See which one runs best on this combo. I think it should make a good CC/HS bike. It should be like your KDX but in an KX chassis with KX gearing. I don't know, I guess I'm a chronic tinkerer.
We got the MX jug back and it looks great. I'm real happy with it, should be running by next week.

Kevin

Man I'm really off track this year. I forgot to get the early discount tickets.

Anyone know how to still get discounted tickets?

Back