Area Qualifier at BC

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well the time has arrived. Gates open at 4pm-11pm on Thursday May 15th. Gates open Friday and Saturday from 6am-11pm May 16-17th. Gates open Sunday May 18th at 6am.

There will be cones at the gate, please file into one of the aisles. You will be parked by the BC staff. If you want park together with someone, you will need to arrive together, and still isn't a guarantee. Russ will park you, I will deal with any problems on a case by case basis.

Practice on Friday, 10-4pm. $25 per rider. There will be groups. Including the Vet Group. You must have an AMA membership to practice.

Racing Sign up times are listed on the AQ page on the BC site.

Everyone will need an AMA membership to race, no OMA required. All minors must be present at sign up, every must have their gate wristband on at all times. For all limited (stock) classes you will need the last seven of your vin number at sign up.

Everyone wanting to qualify for the Mideast regional will need to buy a $10 qualifier form from Mx sports. We will have a tent outside sign up to get people an AMA membership and a qualifier form. You must have these before entering sign up, you will not fill these out inside the trailer.

All the classes for Saturday and Sunday are listed on the AQ page of the BC site.

Now for the cool stuff. Our awards blow the battle trophies to pieces. They are aluminum. That's right Aluminum. Top four get these bad boys, 5-8th will get acrylic awards or medals. I have IHOP free meal cards for the top 5 in all youth classes for Saturday, and for select adult class moto wins. I also have a boat load of swag from Tucker Rocky, Answer, MSR, Pro Taper. Also feel free to get rehydrated after each moto at the Gatorade rehydration station thanks to Gatorade. Just look for the Gatorade tent and the friendly ladies.

The starting gates is completely dug out and ready to roll, over 200 track markers installed today, more banners......and we took those stupid rollers off the chisel. I'm going to bury it to core of the earth. It just might be ......Epic.

I have cones off the side of the driveway for gate entry staging. Run over my cones, and next time it will be t posts spaced 8' on center.

Gates open today 4-11pm. No extra fees for camping. What you see on the signs at the gate is the fee for the weekend pass, regardless of when you leave. The parking staff will park you according to vehicle size. If you wish to park together, arrive together, and that doesn't guarantee it, but you will have a better chance. Please be nice to our staff, they do this because they want to do it, not because they have to do it. thank you.

Filling out of the water truck, if that doesn't work Dillon state park was water available for filling

Not sure how it works or exactly where it is, but a neighbor goes to Frazysburg I beleive to fill his large tank for his power washing biz...

On route 13, between 70 and route 16, at the Arboretum there is a side road (Davis RD) that has running water 24-7, Located on the side of the road open to public, just 200yds from the corner of rt13 just before the Maintenance building entrance. Just FYI if your coming from 70 through Newark.

The pits are wet, some people are making it in on their own, we have had to pull some in though. I think the track will be awesome, but the pits will be a challenge for some, not Jason Rogers though, who not only pulled in on his own, but spun it around and parallel parked the damn thing. I think most of everyone will pull out on their own, it will dry up a bunch. With the excepetion of the occasional bad spot that people seem to find. Yesterday was a worse case scenario, over an inch of rain that didn't stop drizzling till 3pm.

Track was wet early today but by the second set of motos some bikes weren't even getting dirty.. looked rough and rutty though.. if no more rain comes I think tomorrow will be great.. almost makes me wish I woulda just rode for fun..

Back