Area Qualifier at BC

I was loaded up and out of their by 330pm. Awesome. Made it home in time to start cutting the grass. Great job.

Efficiently run program. Motos were clippin off swimmingly.

I am super proud of my crews, finished by 4pm. That included a 1 hour intermission and we had 330 entries. A very good program. We are getting closer, I think I can shave off another 40 minutes........

Not to bitch. Flaggers need to stop flagging people from the opposite side of downed riders.

Had guys crashing over that step up on the right and the flaggers stayed on left side of track pointing to right. Which tells me as a rider to go right.
And at a qualifier nobody keeps their wheels on the ground for yellows or cross flags....

Not sure if it was already said, but I heard that a 50 hucked the finish line jump. Is it true?

Are there full results posted anywhere? MXsports only shows those that paid the qualifier fee.

I have paid all my fees, but it does not show that I paid yet. I hope they got it right I am in for 7 classes at 1 million dollars a piece..

mx sports alreaddy has the list posted. i think they are wanting to see full results from the track, whether they were qualifying or not

Back