Wanted: 2014 KTM 350 SX-F

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Looking to purchase a New 2014 KTM 350 SX-F
Will also be purchasing: the Lightweight battery, Factory SX Triple Clamps, Progressive Dampening Bar Mounts, 51 tooth rear.

No trade, no financing

Please PM me here on Pitracer with price and details.

THANKS!

Call KRW in Dayton, or Bentleys in Pittsburg (Murraysville). Both recently gave me great prices on KTMs for my son.

Just picked one up last Saturday from Five Star Cycle in Saegertown PA. Not sure if they had another 350 (I know they had a few 450s). Details in PM.

First 4-Stroke (mostly sick of listening to my buddies rag on the 2 smoke)

2014_KTM_350SX-F_01.jpg

2014_KTM_350SX-F_04.jpg

Give Jason a call at point view cycle, and see what he can do for you. Small dealership great people with great service.

Contact Walley at Wheelsports KTM in Reynoldsburg 614-894-0010 www.ktmwheelsports.com

Sorry, but based on my experience, I'd give a thumbs down on this suggestion. I'm sure he hooks some folks up, but after way to much back and forth with this guy, the ultimate price he gave me was retail with some mighty fine fees tacked on top of that...what a waste of time that was!

I ended up paying MUCH less for my KTM from Championship up in Wauseon.

Thanks for all the info guys! Keep any suggestions coming.
Was lucky enough to have a great friend let me wring the piss out of his at OIR yesterday.
......I'm in love...

Time to dig that 13mm socket out again...

Championship powersports had a new husky with ur name on it sharc! They had the best price on a new crf too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 244
cant beat championship powersports price and service!! I have purchased two ktm's and a crf off of them..also my friend just picked up husky 250 two stroke that he was going to buy at wheelsport and saved $1400. by going to championship, by the way he had just bought a 300 at wheelsport and they still would not deal on the husky

Last edited:
Wait a freak in minute... does that dealer have a 450 husky?!!!! Ughhhhh

I rode crutes 350 he had and it was def a fun bike..

you looked good on that thing marc!!! i do miss my 350 and i wont be shocked if i end up one again sooner than later. the 450s stil beat me up too much and i dont wana settle for a 250. i really had no complaints about my 350 at alll. i only sold it because i put so many hours on it and i wanted a fresh start!! i stil want to ride a 14 yz though. but holding off on any test rides until i get my moneys worth out of this honda first lol. see what happens in 15!

The 350 seems to be a nice bike. I've only rode one on the C track at BC a couple years back...umm, maybe last year? Anyway, if I didn't bleed green so much, orange would be my next best color. ;) It could always be a my second bike in the garage...

A Husky would be super cool..

Busy right now, but will start checking around in the afternoon.

I've liked the Honda 450 from the first ride. Don't need two pipes, I'll take the e-start instead. That thing is magic.
I stalled once.......pulled in the clutch, fired it back up and kept right on rolling...never even took my feet off the pegs.....brilliant!

Thanks for all the feedback..

I second the notion to call Jason at Point View Cycles, or call Jeff at Action extreme sports.

You were happy for me leaving orange and then you go fall in love. lol

Back