Wanted: 2014 KTM 350 SX-F

I second the notion to call Jason at Point View Cycles, or call Jeff at Action extreme sports.

You were happy for me leaving orange and then you go fall in love. lol

Ha-ha.....you're right! The day started with me getting all goo-goo over your new 250 and reliving orange war stories from a decade ago.

....now where did that 11mm go?

you looked good on that thing marc!!! i do miss my 350 and i wont be shocked if i end up one again sooner than later. the 450s stil beat me up too much and i dont wana settle for a 250. i really had no complaints about my 350 at alll. i only sold it because i put so many hours on it and i wanted a fresh start!! i stil want to ride a 14 yz though. but holding off on any test rides until i get my moneys worth out of this honda first lol. see what happens in 15!

Crute your in luck. Well its its the 2014 yz250f ur trying to ride...maybe you meant 450? lol

id love to ride one of those too!!! it will make me want one and i feel like ill be too hard ona 250f..but idk. fat kid + 250f sounds like a lot of rebuilds.. lol

brokenKTM.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1_171526634.jpg

dp6.jpg

photo.jpg

1_171526666.jpg

Reactions: DTS
Theres a pretty crazy video of a ktm trying to jump a huge ditch out in the desert and came up like a foot short and the bike snapped in half. Crazy shiet.

There's a nice ass 14 350sx-f on Craigslist with 8 hrs on it and a bunch of extras asking 8k. Be a steal if you could get him down to 7500.

Sorry, but based on my experience, I'd give a thumbs down on this suggestion. I'm sure he hooks some folks up, but after way to much back and forth with this guy, the ultimate price he gave me was retail with some mighty fine fees tacked on top of that...what a waste of time that was!

I ended up paying MUCH less for my KTM from Championship up in Wauseon.
yep I agree that guy gets top dollar plus a dollar for him deff don't go there

Just bought this from Jason and Josh
I can say they treated me good

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 240
Back