IronMan LL Regional 5-31/6-1 2014

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Sooooooo stoked to ride this new track.

10295747_1492532504295453_6840924487511074993_n.jpg

71478_1492532494295454_7462458829390051003_n.jpg

Hell-yeah Gary! Sounds good ....Ironman should be off the hook!
Look for us on some Black & Red Zuma's.
Yep, broke down and got one so now I can join the scooter snobs.
I'm diggin that little thing!

Love the trees and grass. Now I just have to get through Briarcliff.

Did the upgrade kill your avatar Sharc?

Good deal Chuck! Best of luck at BC ! You'll do fine... see you at Ironman

On the avatar......yeah, But that thing was too big anyway...
I'll work on a new one.

track is too dusty, Im not going now!

Got the new trailer, found a mechanic.
Looking forward to the trip. 35-40-45 gonna be tired!

data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x8812d5d51994124b:0x1cad6922dc8fc554

1389 West 200 South, Crawfordsville, IN 47933 , this one from the site shows a corn feild.

Anyone have a google address? trying to scope out the parking for the rig and Wulfpack

+25 Regional result of 8th…… That's hauling if you can get that out of the Mid East Region, and even though top 7 are guaranteed, an 8th in the Mid East Region would almost guarantee a spot at Lorretta's. Lots of very fast guys running our series of qualifiers usually but turnouts in the +25 at area qualifiers seems low this year. And those guys are mostly too young for me to know who they are so I can't tell if they are really fast, the ones that have shown up.

Felt like +25 was stacked today. I'm embarrassed really, this was my first area qualifier that I didn't qualify for a regional in my life. Qualified off the couch at high point on my 250t last year. This year I just got smoked.

Can't hang onto my 450 for more than 2 laps. Not making excuses, plenty of other guys have no problem with 450s. Changed my map for moto 2 to the "less hit." Helped, but at the end of the day crossfit hasn't helped me in the slightest to hang onto a 450. Definitely need to stop pissin $100 a month at crossfit and take that cash ride more.

I'm gonna give this 450 5 hours on the meter. If I still can't get along with it. I'm gonna sell and go back to what I know.....a 2 stroke 250.

Ok, Looks like a big group of us will be leaving Cleveland area right at noon on Thursday to make the track by 4:00-5:00. when the gates open at 4:30.
Some folks are staying at the track and some are staying in the hotels. Rich and I are booked at the Hampton.
Figure we'll get a parking spot, sign-up and spend the evening checking out this Brand-New National Track!

Sooooo Stoked......

But will we still be Friends??? ha ha

Got bored putting it together, but you get the idea, This is not everyone either. Half the gate is going to be Pitracer.com at Iron Man.
I to will be pulling out on Thursday around Noon. Need some guidance where to park, Google the directions and did not get a good idea of the track.
I will have the full rig at the track so lets get together somewhere.

plus 45
  1. Robin McClan
  2. Marc Baumann
  3. Dave Grega
  4. Mike Schaefer
  5. Chuck Day
  6. Dave Jones
  7. Dave Smith
  8. Dave Bernard
  9. Gary Bruce
plus 40
  1. Robin McClan
  2. Chris Opliger
  3. Jeff Pape
  4. Dave Grega
  5. Dave Jones
  6. Dave Smith
  7. Dave Bernard
  8. Gary Bruce
plus 35
  1. Randy Salmon (his Baja name)
  2. Rich Silvers
  3. Jeff Pape
  4. Dave Grega
  5. Chuck Day

Attack of the Dave's in the 40 and 45 classes !

Last year at Spring Creek was one of my all time favorite race weekends. Pitting together with a large group of friends made it all worth while! Lets do it again!

Throw Dave Blaumann, Dave Bernard, Parma Davies and Bob Davies in the mix and "d" key on the phone is worn out quick.

Back