IronMan LL Regional 5-31/6-1 2014

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I'm really green to all this LL stuff. Can I ride my 450 in one class and my 125 in the other?

Double D

PR Founding Father
I'm really green to all this LL stuff. Can I ride my 450 in one class and my 125 in the other?

As long as you ride the same bike for all three motos. They check frame numbers at the line to make sure you do not switch bikes.

You have to use one bike per class.

OH I forgot, fist timers have to run the 125 in the plus 45 class and supply beer for the rest of us after the races.

Not my rules, I just enjoy them.

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I was going to ride the 450 in 45+ and the 125 in 40+ making me exempt from the 1st timers rule hehe.

hershey

PR Elite
0*RM-7WGkLg4zzUxPl.jpeg

Vet261

PR Addict

You still have a 125? Or are you talking about the 96?
Just make sure you beat Smith on it so I can make fun of him some more.

I'm sort of liking this taking a year off stuff. I spend no money, and I can sit back and make fun of everyone.

hershey

PR Elite

I'm sort of liking this taking a year off stuff. I spend no money, and I can sit back and make fun of everyone.

At least we are still riding........I cant imagine its more fun watching.

dmx153

PR Founding Father

I'm taking the '96 RM125.....and if I beat him riding that he might want to consider taking a year off too!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Depending on the amount of people that send in their money, you may very well get to race the regional in +25 anyway……. send in your money if you want to go and check the # of riders that have sent in their money on MX Sports website and you will get a pretty good idea of the number that will be at the regional. Just go to results and see how many Green Checks are listed. They'll fill the gate up to 42 riders with any alternates that send in their money…… but they won't split the gate for more alternates. But if the gate is split with guaranteed spots already….. they will add alternates up to double a 42 rider gate up to 84……, but that happens in the highly filled classes, not in the Vet Classes really.

Vet261

PR Addict
At least we are still riding........I cant imagine its more fun watching.

Hershey you should be thanking me for taking this year off.....it moves you up a spot in the results!

But next year I'll be in +45 also to move you back down.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Hershey you should be thanking me for taking this year off.....it moves you up a spot in the results!

Couch racing at it's finest right there. I'm first in line to take over #261 when it becomes available.

John250

PR Founding Father

I am going to ride some qualifiers next year in 45+ also next year. Probably get smoked at the regional, but should be fun.

hershey

PR Elite
That Pit guy is pretty funny.......too bad he is only a keyboard racer this year. I vaguely remember having fun at the LL stuff with him last year.....

handracing

PR Founding Father
Bummer the regional is the same weekend as our first race! We'll look forward to seeing our vets at another race. Good luck to everyone! :D

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Holy crap you mean he's like a georgieporgie and scoob ?!
Not quite. He's just started and actually is saying he's taking a year off not saying "I'm gonna make this race..." then not.

I'll be there next year. Sucks I have a few years to 45? 40+ is brutal. I should have raced the BC qually, but with not getting the OK from the doc and on having about 5 hours on bike since the begining of May "illegally", well, I didn't wanna take the chance of forcing myself to take the rest of the season off. Getting smarter??

You all have fun, I'll keep thinking of races I think I can make and tell you about them. If I start saying I', not coming, well, next thing you know I'll be selling my bike and getting fat...er. ;)

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Bummer the regional is the same weekend as our first race! We'll look forward to seeing our vets at another race. Good luck to everyone! :D
Yeah, that kinda blows.....But looking forward to riding Big Game for the first time ever this year as well!