Briarcliff Area Qualifier this past weekend

I am surprised at the crowds you are getting that Ray Dunaway is not coming out to BC. He has been going to Chilitown. Give Ray a call and see if he would be willing to come to your races. He is not too far from you.

Not too far??? Is he still living down around the Portsmouth area? I can't exactly recall where I went last time I went to his house, but man is was way down off the beaten path somewhere I thought... I could be mistaken. I've had a couple concussions, broken bones, sternum, pride since then...

However, having Kim Adams at BC then Ray I would feel like I am riding 10-12 years ago...well, racing that is. ;) I wasn't sure if Ray was still playing...although I cannot recall if I seen him or not at the Hartford Nationals last year...

Ray goes to dirt country, and Dayton, and I assure you, BC is MUCH closer to his house. He is in Lucasville. I am sure he would come out to BC is asked.

Ray goes to dirt country, and Dayton, and I assure you, BC is MUCH closer to his house. He is in Lucasville. I am sure he would come out to BC is asked.

Does not look to be the case John. Dirt Country is less than have they distance to Dayton (the city) and Nashport which are pretty much the same, so if he heads to Dayton, I works think BC would work as well. The Battle is coming up. I'll have to say hi to Ray at Chillitown.

I thought Kames purchased Joc's Moto-X setup and was going to begin sending trackside sales to races?

Your probably right George.. just because he
Probably dididn't even makes enough money at each race to cover his fuel bill. He did it on heart for the sport.. Kames tried it for a year but the loss of money was substantial to pay a man for his hours and to pay fuel costs.

Your probably right George.. just because he
Probably dididn't even makes enough money at each race to cover his fuel bill. He did it on heart for the sport.. Kames tried it for a year but the loss of money was substantial to pay a man for his hours and to pay fuel costs.
I went to his truck last year at OIR and whoever was in there didn't have anything. I needed tear offs. He had tear offs for a crappy low model fox goggle. Who wears that ???

Jock was making some money selling hoodies and what not and the new guy wasnt. . .

Back