National Track Tweaks......Check.

Tyler, I'm thinking of running the corner down further, I saw brob do it, it is possible, but I agree with you, it's not quite there yet. Slingluff coming Saturday to work some final magic on it, then we are packing in with a vibratory drum. It will be good.

not even close, I'm getting closer to pushing it in a hole.
Oh no, it is now the primo spot to watch BC...the entire track. Too cool. Not entirely done, but in the 90% range I'd say and far along enought to watch some moto from. Great brainstorm of JO's. Thinking a little more of an undertaking than imagined, but you'll likey and will thank JO. Sure, not entirely what was envisioned from the ground up, but with many hands it came together and is solid. Not sure the name JO has in mind, but the BC Squared MX Viewing Deck comes to mind. You'll have to come check things out if you haven't been to BC for awhile. Maybe this weekend. Heard there is a race there. Big one. Things looking pretty sweet if I do say so myself...

Yes, Ronnie D came up short on the triple in the bottom rhythm section. He stopped by tonight to pick up his truck and trailer. He was in very good spirits. He said they are waiting for the swelling to go down on the one side to re-evaluate whether or not he needs any surgery, so far so good on that part. He said he is sore, but feels much better today. Hopefully he can get out of this deal with a set of false teeth. He may be the toughest guy I know.

Ran in to Ron at 62 this weekend. It was his first or second time out since the crash. Great to see him back on a bike. He has some shiney new teeth now too.

Back