Mx 213/Malvern Mx weekend update 6/1 *TRACK CHANGE PICS*

MalvernMX

PR Addict
I received a call from Ed at 213 yesterday morning to let me know that he will not be able to open this weekend. He will not be available at the end of the week or weekend due to health circumstances. Ed and the 213 crew deeply regret having to do this, especially after the last race being thier best turnout ever. But some things in life are out of our control.

So not to leave a hole in the OMA schedule, we at Malvern Mx are going to pick up this Sunday race and it just doesn't make sense to leave a perfectly good Saturday night empty, so we're going to take this opportunity to have a 2 day race weekend.

More details to come, some track changes and posibally a drop down over the hill loop for Sunday. The weekend will basically be: Saturday practice, Saturday night race, Sunday race.

Sorry to hear that, we hope all goes well for Ed and family. Will Sunday's race be part of the Revoloution series?

Yes Saturday will be an addition to the night series. Yes all weekend is bikes and quads with split program/prep for each as always.

Praying for Ed and family.

Waiting on MXCrusader617 to get fixed.

Looks like I am gonna line up on the gate Sunday in Plus 25 and maybe Open B. Didn't plan on racing till end of season, but just want to get out there and mix it up with you guys since this change of plans in the race schedule.

I am coming for you Hause! ;) You better come hungry...because your getting a full platter of roost served up fresh!

Reactions: DTS
Better watch, Hause has a cheater bike. 290 kit with high compression... And that kill switch doesn't shut her down either, its a secret NOS switch for the starts.

Hmmm. Might have to run him through tec inspection. Don't worry Chris I will do that as I drive by in the water truck , " yep looks good" go race .lol

Heading to the track now to start changing a couple sections. Hopefully I can get some work done before the rain chases me out.

I can see the complaint now at the end of the year from the guy who loses the series by one race saying he didnt know another kames series was added on top of a regional weekend...

If you didn't receive an email from me about the change in schedule and you are an OMA member, please take the time to send me your email address at connie@omxa.net - If it's not legible or not on your OMA membership application, I can't send you emails when things like this come up.

"Looks like I am gonna line up on the gate Sunday in Plus 25 and maybe Open B. Didn't plan on racing till end of season, but just want to get out there and mix it up with you guys since this change of plans in the race schedule."

"I am coming for you Hause! ;) You better come hungry...because your getting a full platter of roost served up fresh!"

I might just have to bring out my bike for the first time this year.

I can see the complaint now at the end of the year from the guy who loses the series by one race saying he didnt know another kames series was added on top of a regional weekend...

Well if he is serious about winning titles he should have canned the hopeless and expensive dream of racing on the cow pasture and he should have got his butt to Malvern.

I might just have to bring out my bike for the first time this year.

You should totally race. It is soothing; it feels real good to be out there...peaceful.

Atleast get some laps in Saturday; atleast when I get beat by you, I will know your not completely green. I don't wanna lose otherwise.

Hause, looks like you have the final podium position.

Good race Bud! Maybe next time...not!

He is named "Roost" for a reason. I'm glad you will get to meet him, just not his nice side. He is my steede!

Anyone else in on this?

Grip it and Rip it men!

Brap!

We are in. Be there for practice early, not sure about racing quite yet.

Bring it out jason! I wanna see those whips over the uphill triple again.

Back