Mx 213/Malvern Mx weekend update 6/1 *TRACK CHANGE PICS*

image.jpg

Here are couple pictures of the first track change. Heading over to the rollers along the woods to make a couple more. I will post more pictures when I get done.

Well if he is serious about winning titles he should have canned the hopeless and expensive dream of racing on the cow pasture and he should have got his butt to Malvern.
What If he--in his busy engagements--made other plans for a non series weekend. And then finds out that another series race was added in a secret governement like midnight vote in congress....

This is the most excited I haver ever been to ride/race Malvern. I've witnessed this track, facility, leadership, and ownership change much in the past 14 years.

And "Roost" is my steede. First time on my own bike for the holeshot entirely suited up, and free in 11 years roughly.

Plus 25 is gonna be tough. I am thinking 7-12 guys...hopefully some more.

I am looking to run a solid, competitive, fun race. This race is earlier than planned; so it's only 3/4 throttle while charging at my current ability. I want solid motos with a top 5 and both hole shots.

This track has the "flow!"

Was waiting for your return; one crutch at a time to "clutchin it" in time!

Brap!

I've always though a more defined turn in the section coming out of the woods, now the "step-on/step-off" and before "heading up to the big uphill triple" would add some element.
It went by so fast because you just stay on the gas and rip towards the uphill.

OMA Points are posted from this weekends great 2 day event at Malvern! Thanks to everyone for coming out and spending the weekend with us.

www.omxa.net

Back