Headed to Loretta's

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Mike Schaefer known to ride the #5 ktm is the first of many headed south this August under #296. Congrats dude, we couldn't be more proud of ya!

10350334_1490423277839675_6218181280068413967_n.jpg

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Schaefer was riding great all weekend, and had one hard get off before the last Vet B moto, a little experience in my pocket told him to play it safe while his head was ringing and bring home just a decent finish in Moto 3 and he's in for sure, we had numbers on our side to play with in that 3rd moto! Great rides he had, and great to see Ohio take 4 of 7 spots in Vet B at Regional 1!

mikeschaefer

PR Member
Thank You Chuck, Thank You Robin for your helpful advice. It meant a lot to hear that from you. My family had a blast and met a lot of really nice people. Rich is a Great guy as well. My Bud Grega is always fun to be around!! Salamon is a hoot! He was helping with my quad techniques on our favorite Fricken jump!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Lots of jokes and teasing all weekend with the Posse! Fun just to hang out and laugh most of the time!

Salamon947

PR Member
Wish I had better results but the pits make the memories. Update Bobby is feeling great today after another 90 beer and a CANTELOPE weekend! !! Ohio owns B/C this year congrats gentleman

mblair

PR Founding Father
Congrads to Jon Agin in the 35 and 40 classes too. Looks like he had one bad moto in 40 but great rides other than that. Good job Jon.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Haven't seen Sam since he was battling on Kawasaki 80s (not 85) with Brock sellards!

Really cool to see him at the qualifier this year and making it to the big show.

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Sam was on fire at the Ironman. Same with Jeff Pape. He killed it his last 40+ moto finishing 2nd behind Grewe. Great job by all the Ohio guys that made it in!
I just read that Jeff Emig is going back to LL by winning his regional in 35+ and 40+......