Where to go? What to do this weekend?

Had fun Jarret! The old 125 and my weight ruined my plan of pinching you off on the gate! Good to see you race, you look good out there. My knees are still the size of softballs, enjoy it while you are young! The best part was when the boys high fived you on the gate, a little reversal. Jack was pretty happy, he is getting better each race. He has adapted well since he took off the training wheels. Gotta
Change that nick name he picked up in his quad days, FastJack just doesn't seem right when you're getting whooped each weekend!

taking lil man to y-town tonight, either Malvern or t.v.land on Saturday, and round out the weekend at switchback. practice ,practice, practice.

taking lil man to y-town tonight, either Malvern or t.v.land on Saturday, and round out the weekend at switchback. practice ,practice, practice.

Is TV land open? Had fun there a couple weeks ago but there was zero prep, kind of a bummer. Only track I saw open Saturday is Malvern. Might have to check them out although the practice times are not the best after a night of practicing 12 ounce curls.

Had fun Jarret! The old 125 and my weight ruined my plan of pinching you off on the gate! Good to see you race, you look good out there. My knees are still the size of softballs, enjoy it while you are young! The best part was when the boys high fived you on the gate, a little reversal. Jack was pretty happy, he is getting better each race. He has adapted well since he took off the training wheels. Gotta
Change that nick name he picked up in his quad days, FastJack just doesn't seem right when you're getting whooped each weekend!
Happy Jack?

t.v.land has been open the past few weekends ..sooooo i'm hoping there open this weekend to.we have yet to make out there this year
not to sure on track prep

YMX is open this weekend. We started mixing some primo wood chips into the soil. Track is gonna be on point this weekend. Watered and groomed as always. Come check it out!!!

His buddy calls him Jack Wagon.
Jack...errr...
Jack in the Box
Slap Jack
Jack you up
Jack Attack
Jackie ;)
Jacker
Jack-o-matic
Ain't got no Jack....:)

Well, in the end, what I wants to do and what I will do are obviously going to be on opposite sites of the spectrum. Thanks for the help and the options. Could hit Malvern for practice only, but man that would suck to leave before the racing... Looking to just get some laps in. Need to see if I can keep Mr. Arm Pumpage away before lap 3. Arm Pumpage, Racing, and Scoob do not mix. Although better than days past, this dog still does things not advisable when in a race, pumping up, and I can pass the dude in front of me...without arm pumpage...

Have fun this weekend all. Today looks groovy in Nashtucky. Thinking it is supposed to be manana as well.Wish me luck!! :)

Dude, excuse maker of the year award for surrrrre.... lol...

Don't use arm pump as an excuse.. I get it on the starting line... lol

Saving our money for the coombs next weekend. Unfornately a weekend off for us...... maybe :) I would love to sneak outta the house early sunday morning and head to OIR without anyone knowing where I went.

You put your right Scoob in, you put your right Scoob out, you put your right Scoob in and you type it all around….. you do the Scooby Pokey and turn yourself around, and then you say I'm OUT!

We may have heard something like this before…. anyway, we'll see you at Vet Fest in August at Red Bud!

Well he is your kid so maybe Jack o** is more appropriate???

BTW....where are the pics your wifey took anyway?
Probably still in her camera, along with the 15,247 other ones. She did upload one to the Fashion Bug site, you should be receiving your royalties soon.

You put your right Scoob in, you put your right Scoob out, you put your right Scoob in and you type it all around….. you do the Scooby Pokey and turn yourself around, and then you say I'm OUT!

We may have heard something like this before…. anyway, we'll see you at Vet Fest in August at Red Bud!
Yes, 'tis true..., but be warned...I am going to put my whole self in and shake it all about...I just cannot tell you when. OMA Battle series a pretty good chance...Red Bud Vet Fest...definately looking at the possibility to hook up with a fellow MX'er going from there to Malvern round of the Battle series.... I am. Seriously...no hokey pokey about it. ;)

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years....

It was pretty cool having the kids come up and give me some high fives! Looking forward to that again tonight!

Stick with Fast Jack...he will improve!

Almost wasnt going to be able to ride today...from the crash last weekend, my front axle pinch bolts were on such a bind and very slightly bent...had to drill them out, chisel off the head to release pressure and than easy out them. It was real odd for that to happen...but good to go!

Back