Vurbmoto at Beans 6/17

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Vurbmoto will be at Beans Tuesday June 17 th from 5 pm till 10 pm . Shooting videos and taking pics for there site. Will have the track tip top. Bikes only and it's free that night

Bummer. I'll be out of town...well, I'll be in a town, just not mine or Beans town... :( I woulda ran up there with ya Chuck. Never been...

Im trying to make it happen! Are you going to run the entire track, the 2 back hill sections? Yes??? Yes???????

Man this is going to pull one heck of a crowd I bet....

And by that I mean....I'll be there (definitely going to be a bit "under the weather" that day)

Planing on running whole track. Got track hoe and dump truck coming this weekend to haul good dirt and change last double in front section and some other stuff too. Track will be dope Tuesday !!! Bring your skills to the hills!

No going to save it for Tuesday . Just got to much to do this weekend. To get it all done and run practice . I'll be ready next weekend. Place is really shaping up nice!!

Cool thanks! I've ridden a total of about 15 laps so far this whole year but I'm planning to make it out!

Back