Vurbmoto at Beans 6/17

Im jealous... Vurbmoto, free practice, hot dogs and burgers, a cold dew and a fresh prep at beans. Dont think a Tuesday night could possibly get any better.

Have fun tonight, cant wait to see what the vurb crew comes up with.

Great job BJ! Thanks for the free ride and for the burgers! The track was sweet! That last double was tripping me out for a while. Technical but fun. Great job to everyone flying around out there! Hope everyone's ok that crashed. There were some bad ones.

Fun times! Perfect weather and track conditions. One of the largest crowds Ive seen at Beans!

You cant beat FREE ..... including food!!!!

Thanks a bunch for a great night. We got there right at five and my son was on the track by 5:15. We pulled out of there at 9:15 and I think he only left the track for a half hour total.

Let's do this again sometime - Thanks!

Awesome action last night. I did not ride, but pitted for my son for his birthday and tried to pick up the pieces after the last double. I saw allot of head shaking, heart pounding, crotch checking and just plain ol " Oh Sh.T " after that last double.
I am gonna name that one the nut cracker. Jump seemed sweet once you figured out the speed, but was not very forgiving if you didn't figure it out. Thanks Beans, good times had last night.

Back