OIR Pro Day June 22nd!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Come on you lazy bastards, its time to get excited to race. Most of you have been doing the EOR all spring so far, you have been kind of Ho Hum about racing. You guys only get to race OIR a handful of times, its bike only, Rocky Mountain bucks just for signing up for a class, Moto Rev points for the best banquet in the OH at the end of the year. Chet and Nick have been busting their tails all year.

Who's in?

Did you think that up on your own?? Of course there will be. Mcdade and Kreig to start it off, I'm sure it will grow from there.

Were in! We invited RC, and are still awaiting confirmation. Just to let everybody know, we will not be requiring any type of PED testing!

#80 on a KTM was curious as to what the pro class pay out is broken down into... Thank you!

Fredrik Noren is coming? AWESOME!! I'm a huge fan of that guy!
I talked to Amy, and she was just looking for info.. No confirmation if he's coming or not. Chet or Nick needs to throw together a flyer

What does EOR mean?
eor.jpg

#80 on a KTM was curious as to what the pro class pay out is broken down into... Thank you!
Here's the info on pro class- entry fee- $30.00, with separate payouts per moto. We will go 20 minutes + 2 laps- guaranteed payout per moto will be as follows:
1st=$275
2nd=$215
3rd=$150
4th=$100
5th=$80
6th=$70
7th=$60
8th=$50
Also note that the 100% payback will be added to the above payouts when we know the total number of pro entries.

You know...I have an annual trip to the dunes to get ready for, but damn I wanna come to this race... Will I? Well, you know what the Vegas odds will be, but....

Back