Transgender at LL Qualifier is DQ

I think the dirt scooters are ready for their own springer show.....failed drug testing, transgender issues.....quad racing seems pretty good now. Way to go guys, you've made the big time now.

If you have ANY creativity at all, and I mean ANY, This should he a 10 pager of some of the best jokes ever...
Oh, Oh... let me start...
...The procedure was cheep, Daniel just came up short on a double.
...Davey Coombs performed the test. Later was disowned by the family.
..."So I can get better traction if I tuck it where?"
...Somewhere in Pickerington this morning, several people will have to set in a meeting and have "Serious" conversations about this.

Vet261 - so you are saying that I was a little girl then I grew this epic beard, and voila, I'm a man?? Its not where you start its where you finish buddy......no doubt.

Thats one effed up situation!

Imagine how effed up that family must be to even try this??? Maybe they are related to Tony Alessi ???

What if he was born with both genitalia, and medically needed to switch to a woman. Not enough info to really judge the situation.

But women can race men's classes.

Are you kidding me? Someone is going to file a discrimination law suit, and with all the LIBERAL judges in the world today.............he/she will probably win.

No. If you have a pole. Your a male. Birth certificate says male. The paperwork will support the DQ..

What a loser. I am glad it got DQ.. That is the right decision.

There should be a transgender class. A, b , and c . It is only politically correct to do so. Ha ha.

th

Yep, makes him a girl!

Hershey nailed it, This guy is not transgender, he is a cross dresser.

Same as Hershey wearing mens clothes, (most of the time) cross-dresser.

Back