Transgender at LL Qualifier is DQ

From the Brotocross article that Georgie pointed out:

"The reason for separating men and women in literally every sport is not because a penis has some magical athletic power"

Dammit... I have been lied to by EVERY man I have ever dated! :p

LMAO!!! Good one

And the he-she is back in. Saw a post on face book by a real girl who got ousted so the transgender cross dressing man could race LL......

You dont need a sex change just dress like a girl this year and next year can go in the womens class! They have just set a precedence, how could they stop any boys/men from doing this in the future if they let it go this time?

Can you actually be proud of winning? He is a messed up person.
Our country is to politically correct. In fact there is nothing correct about it.
He chose a life style not a gender. I feel bad for the woman's class.
The real girls will have zero traction or case to fight it. They will be blown off and told to live with it.
IMO Where as the he she should have just been DQ,d

Bummer if it's true...I better start shopping for a dress....I'm going to lorettas next year.. Ha ha couldn't qualify in the girls class either!

What a joke. The women have one stinken class to run and this loser has to dress like a girl so he can run it. All you guys that want to make it to loretta's next year better get you some new clothes and pink riding gear and you are in.

That is total BS. If he has not even had gender reassignment, then how could MX Sports even consider letting HIM ride the womens class? I guess DC and MX Sports don't have the go nads to try and fight it.

Or we just figured out that the Combs family are all a bunch of left leaning liberals.

That is total BS. If he has not even had gender reassignment, then how could MX Sports even consider letting HIM ride the womens class? I guess DC and MX Sports don't have the go nads to try and fight it.

Or we just figured out that the Combs family are all a bunch of left leaning liberals.

He has a better lawyer that would put it on national news and Make MX sports and the Coombs family look like a bunch of gay bashers.

Gay basher or not......if He is still a HE.....HE belongs in the mens class. One more class next year......the Transgendered class. Actually he would not even be a transgendered, but a cross dresser.

I foresee and eventual end to separate women's classes. I wonder when adults can start running peewee classes because they feel like a kid.

Next year I turn 45. My mind still thinks i am a pro but I'm sure my skills have diminished to at least a B level. My knee replacement was 7 year ago. My other knee feels like its well over 50 years old. I was born again in church 12 years ago. I have a college education and I act like a 5 year old. I think I qualify, to be able to qualify, in every class but the women's and C.

You could run the C class......no big deal. You would just be another sandbagger and fit right in with the rest of them!

From the Brotocross article that Georgie pointed out:

"The reason for separating men and women in literally every sport is not because a penis has some magical athletic power"

Dammit... I have been lied to by EVERY man I have ever dated! :p

I believe it is the female's "parts" with magical powers

ControlYourLife.jpg

bruce

Back