Red bud discussion.... Spoiler alert

loneranger171

PR Addict
No ama mx threads in a while
Damn good racing in both classes... Bummed for canard he looked good... Roczen is on another level... His title to lose.. 250 class is stacked like crazy second moto was as close as I've seen in a while... Martin was back today for sure... Good racing with him and Webb second moto... Webb did well to hang on for the win

Roczen did awesome, I caught the last moto here at work. Wish I coulda sat down and actually watched the whole race tho.

For some reason my Tibo is not picking up the second 450 Motos???
Are they not back to back on the same channel as the 250 second Moto on NBC sports?

I have time Warner and it was two different channels... I go through the guide channel to find cuz it's usually different... On a side note I wonder how good roczen will be on a suzook... Them KTM bikes are rockets

I have time Warner and it was two different channels... I go through the guide channel to find cuz it's usually different... On a side note I wonder how good roczen will be on a suzook... Them KTM bikes are rockets
I don't think it would be a very smooth transition for Roczen to go to a 450, he went from 250's to the 350 in the 450 class didn't he? You gotta run the 350's like a 250 and keep it pinned. I have one and it really did suprise me, I can only imagine the diffrence in power from mine to his though there pretty powerfull stock for what they are.

Roczen said he likes 450 cuz he's a smoother rider and lugs bike more and not run and gun style... I had a 350 too and loved it.. Can't see ever getting a 450 again

Was super pumped to see noren ridin that factory Honda.. 4th place start.. killer..

So who was there or saw the race? I saw on the highlights that Bubba took out Grant on the first lap. Bubba pulled off (Imagine that) and DNF'd the first moto. Grant got going and still finished 6th. What was wrong with Bubba? Why could he not continue? Did not look like a hard get off or anything.

Second moto, fastest man on PEDs got 12th. Not too impressive.

So what was up with Bubba today?

Roczen said he likes 450 cuz he's a smoother rider and lugs bike more and not run and gun style... I had a 350 too and loved it.. Can't see ever getting a 450 again
I went from a 250sx to a 450sx-f and then to my 350sx-f and love it. For me and how I ride it's perfect and I have no desire to ever go to another bike, maybe newer model one day. Also got a recluse, spoiled. Dunno if I'll ever own a bike without one again. lol

Roczen wasn't even breathing hard and didn't look like he had broken a sweat in his interview right after the 2nd moto . Baker training at its finest . Tomac looked strong too and I think he might get even better as the season progresses . My favorite , Dungey , seemed to be struggling a bit and keeps hinting that the bike isn't quite right for him . Noren got 10th in the 2nd moto ! Lots of lurkers just a bit off the pace of the top 4 or 5 ; guys like Reed , Short , Metty , Grant . Never know when one of those guys might really step it up at a track they like and on a good setup .

Moto 2 of the 250s was awesome and had me on the edge of my seat . Glad to see Savatgy back and making some waves . The pass Bogle put on him was impressive though . Marvin looks to be getting back into form and Anderson is working his way into the mix . The Webb/Martin battle was great . I've liked Webb a lot since he turned pro and think he has some championships in his future . Seems like a good down to earth kid and he is from the Eastern part of 'Merica .

Can't wait for Budds Creek .

Roczen wasn't even breathing hard and didn't look like he had broken a sweat in his interview right after the 2nd moto . Baker training at its finest . Tomac looked strong too and I think he might get even better as the season progresses . My favorite , Dungey , seemed to be struggling a bit and keeps hinting that the bike isn't quite right for him . Noren got 10th in the 2nd moto ! Lots of lurkers just a bit off the pace of the top 4 or 5 ; guys like Reed , Short , Metty , Grant . Never know when one of those guys might really step it up at a track they like and on a good setup .

Moto 2 of the 250s was awesome and had me on the edge of my seat . Glad to see Savatgy back and making some waves . The pass Bogle put on him was impressive though . Marvin looks to be getting back into form and Anderson is working his way into the mix . The Webb/Martin battle was great . I've liked Webb a lot since he turned pro and think he has some championships in his future . Seems like a good down to earth kid and he is from the Eastern part of 'Merica .

Can't wait for Budds Creek .
I think Roczen even said at the end of the moto that it was nice finishing 1st and not being tired, or something along those lines. lol

So who was there or saw the race? I saw on the highlights that Bubba took out Grant on the first lap. Bubba pulled off (Imagine that) and DNF'd the first moto. Grant got going and still finished 6th. What was wrong with Bubba? Why could he not continue? Did not look like a hard get off or anything.

Second moto, fastest man on PEDs got 12th. Not too impressive.

So what was up with Bubba today?
He has to stay out of the top 3 so he does not get tested again

I can plainly see Dungey going back to the rig and crying his eyes out.....lmao.

Roczen will do better on the zook, thats what he rode growing up in Germany from what I have heard. I cant verify that though.

I can plainly see Dungey going back to the rig and crying his eyes out.....lmao.

Roczen will do better on the zook, thats what he rode growing up in Germany from what I have heard. I cant verify that though.

He grew up on them yes, but has been on pumpkins for a long time now. I'll be surprised if he does as well.

I agree Karl. Seems like the Suzuki's with Bubba on them are always missing something on the set up and clearly do not have the HP off the gate that the KTMs have. I personally think it is a horrible move to go from KTM with all their resources to RCH. RCH has plenty of money, but it is about the R&D that is happening around the world on the KTMs. They are at the top of the game in MX for sure.

I personally thought other than HIM washing out the front end a lot on the Yamaha it was ok. On the Suzuki, it looks like the back end of the bike is never working. Maybe it is just that Bubba is HORRIBLE at setting up any bike.

I'd agree, I think as Bubba has switched around to the different manufactures, he has been unable to communicate his needs and how the bike is reacting in an effective manner. He did so well with Kawi because he had such a history with them, years of knowing what will effectively get the results he wants.

K-roc is comfy on his KTM, you can see it in his riding. He has the support of one of the best race teams out there right now with Roger at the helm.

I just don't see him coming out first year on the zook and winning...

I think roczen is doing so good this year where he's at that it would be pretty hard to convince him to make a transition like that, could be wrong though.

Clint, everything I've read it is a done deal with Roczen going to RCH. His dad had a disagreement with DeCoster or something. But at that level, I would not leave the #1 team in the industry right now.

Back