BC July Ride - 7-12 & 7-13

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open for practice this weekend. Saturday and Sunday, 11-5 both days, $25 per rider. All tracks open, trails open. Camping permitted Friday and Saturday.

we really do need a milk ride day.......but those pesky pellett(s) will make a distasteful milk reference, and yet once again make it a non family orientated event.........brownie tray coming up!

Just FYI, this weekend will be the last ride till August 2nd. Better get to the Cliff. Next weekend I'm at the Ctown Battle, then we are racing lawnmowers on the 26th. Just sayin.

Super dry this week and this weekend.......Who you going to trust to get the track ready???

Count on mid day prep at our place both days. Primo track starts today.

How's everything looking for tomorrow with the weather? Still planning on being open? Are they predicting AM or PM showers for Nashport? Debating on making the trek from Cincy.

No rain overnight, we should have the tracks ready just hair before our normal time, or at least we will try. As for whether it will rain, I have no idea. All I can do is try.

It was pretty dry yesterday, and could use a shower. Hoping for overcast perfection!

Open at 11.

Awesome c track today , light traffic on it ! Found some sinkholes in the trail loop to cool off in . Fun day !

Awesome day, like getting away with something. Light shower around 3, half the crowd left, the sun came out and people rode again. Good day. Those that feared the weather today got what they deserve, nothing, lol. Thanks everyone.

Super dry this week and this weekend.......Who you going to trust to get the track ready???

Count on mid day prep at our place both days. Primo track starts today.

I'm not sure if it's just expected now or you only hear about the negative side of things but someone needs to give this track some props. For the past couple of years Briarcliff has been hands down killing it when it comes to open practice. It was so nice and tacky Saturday my body couldn't keep up with my desire to do more laps. The jump faces were all crispy clean. The center tunnel has been restored to it's original glory. Lots of grass growing everywhere now. Lots of people enjoying the new pit area. Mid-day prep and some noodles and you could get a second wind. Thanks to everyone who continues to make this happen.

I'm not sure if it's just expected now or you only hear about the negative side of things but someone needs to give this track some props. For the past couple of years Briarcliff has been hands down killing it when it comes to open practice. It was so nice and tacky Saturday my body couldn't keep up with my desire to do more laps. The jump faces were all crispy clean. The center tunnel has been restored to it's original glory. Lots of grass growing everywhere now. Lots of people enjoying the new pit area. Mid-day prep and some noodles and you could get a second wind. Thanks to everyone who continues to make this happen.

Don't forget to add the driveway...it's HUGE! JO is putting some money back into BC for sure,thank you!

Back