BC July Ride - 7-12 & 7-13

I'm not sure if it's just expected now or you only hear about the negative side of things but someone needs to give this track some props. For the past couple of years Briarcliff has been hands down killing it when it comes to open practice. It was so nice and tacky Saturday my body couldn't keep up with my desire to do more laps. The jump faces were all crispy clean. The center tunnel has been restored to it's original glory. Lots of grass growing everywhere now. Lots of people enjoying the new pit area. Mid-day prep and some noodles and you could get a second wind. Thanks to everyone who continues to make this happen.

Can't be said enough. Prep was perfect when we got there at ~11:15. He seems to be one of the few guys around us that has it figured out. No slop, no standing water, traction for days. Rutted up and I was still comfortable taking inside lines (and that is rare for me). After the mid-day prep.. same story! Perfect dirt, no standing water & no dust. And I think there was a decent quad turnout? Not sure on that one. I don't frequent BC but wish I could make it out that way more often.

Driveway may or may not have shook a few things loose in the Sprinter though lol

I know the upper drive is rough, doesn't have the smaller stone yet. I'm about 2k away from being able to finish it. I'm working toward it. Eventually we will get there.

Looks like I missed another good weekend at the Cliff. Suppose dune hopping will have to do for Battle training...

Back