Moto Vans

The van is ugly as hell, but it gets the job done. I'll get some pictures inside and of the engine compartment. I've never owned a Nissan, so I'm just hoping it holds up.

The van is ugly as hell, but it gets the job done. I'll get some pictures inside and of the engine compartment. I've never owned a Nissan, so I'm just hoping it holds up.

I thought they were ugly when I first saw them, but I kind of like them now. I've been considering one myself, basically just like yours. Did you get it from a dealer?

I actually got lucky and saw it sitting in a guy's front yard for sale. I got a super good deal on it. They are pretty hard to find though right now, used, because they've only been out for a few years.

Loaded up to go to Youngstown MX!
46da4a1e1468893807ed3cc7482b5e65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Also load it down with tools from time to time.
207668b03e9f12a1a1db298d6cc59610.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Build a wall in their, donald!

You could probably get two bikes in at an angle and put a bench seat in there.....no?

I have had a bunch of ford vans. One E250 got 330,000 on a 5.4 one plug issue that I now know to fix properly. That motor came out as the rest if the van rotted away and went into another van that now lives it's life happily hauling a handicapped woman around SoCal. My current 7.3 has 314 on it and pulls like a good mule. I'll keep rocking old Econoline vans till no more are on this planet.

Build a wall in their, donald!

You could probably get two bikes in at an angle and put a bench seat in there.....no?

I think it's possible. Although, it's almost always just me and my girlfriend. I don't know what I'm going to do just yet. I use it for so many different things, so it's tough to really modify it to fit everything. The biggest thing is hauling my bike around, but I also do a little side work with it, and I haul around my music equipment with it as well.

Back