PRO/AM 85cc Team Race***More $$$$ up for grabs***

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We are planning a Pro/AM 85cc team race that will be held Saturday after practice and it is free to enter. So all you 85cc riders get on the ball and contact a Pro and get teamed up.
  • Both the Pro and the amateur must ride the same 85cc bike
  • Riders will alternate every other lap
  • NO super minis or big wheel 85's
  • All teams must pre-register...we don't want any kids getting stood up
  • Entry is free to the riders
  • For each team that signs up CTMX will add $30 to the purse (example: 10 teams=$300)
  • Winner takes all
  • The Pro will get the cash and the amateur will get some nice prizes (cash for amateurs is a touchy subject)
  • 6 lap shootout..amateurs starts the race off
More details to come as they develop....

Due to a few requests, we are allowing CRF150 small wheel bikes for those mini senior riders that have them. It must be a ****SMALL WHEEL****

We are planning a Pro/AM 85cc team race that will be held Saturday after practice and it is free to enter. So all you 85cc riders get on the ball and contact a Pro and get teamed up.
  • Both the Pro and the amateur must ride the same 85cc bike
  • Riders will alternate every other lap
  • NO super minis or big wheel 85's
  • All teams must pre-register...we don't want any kids getting stood up
  • Entry is free to the riders
  • For each team that signs up CTMX will add $30 to the purse (example: 10 teams=$300)
  • Winner takes all
  • The Pro will get the cash and the amateur will get some nice prizes (cash for amateurs is a touchy subject)
  • 6 lap shootout..amateurs starts the race off
More details to come as they develop....
What's the race date? Brock Papi 12 time Amateur Title winner might be available. Contact: dp97@comcast.net

Yeah. I am sure he would like to ride it. He is not the fastest kid out there. I am not sure how serious this race is going to be???

Yeah. I am sure he would like to ride it. He is not the fastest kid out there. I am not sure how serious this race is going to be???
I'm sure a lot of people are going to be taking it serious being there's $300 on the line, but I'm just in I for the fun of it. I'll find you guys at Chillitown Saturday during practice?

The way it is looking there is going to be more than $300 on the line...we have nearly 10 teams now and I figure there will be a bunch more sign up Saturday. Could be more like $600 before its all said and done.

Bromanyak go ahead and email them for the registration. Matthew has been riding good the last few weeks. He will be ok. I usually park on one of the roads straight down from staging. Black suburban and black trailer.

For Sale 2008 Suzuki RM 85 "Small Wheel" $1400.00 Call 814-450-24fiveNine
Hasn't been used this year at ALL! Reason for sale, Son is on big bike
Asking $1400.00 Is an excellant shape!
Bike is Equiped With:
Pro Taper High bars
Pro Taper Clutch Lever
Pro Taper Sprockets
Regina Chain
New V-Force Reeds
New Top End
Extra large Radiator (new)
All parts go with bike.
New Plastic in box. Acerbis
Spare front wheel
Radiator
Clutch & throttle cables
All air filters
used tires 5 rears & some fronts not in bad shape @ all
New chain
Pro Taper sprockets
Cylinder
Many more parts also!
READY TO RACE!
Suzuki rm 85 001.jpg

Someone should get ahold of Willy Browning for this race. Heck he is about the same size as most of the kids racing 85's nowadays. If you have seen him on a pitbike you know he can fly on an 85.

Back