PRO/AM 85cc Team Race***More $$$$ up for grabs***

What's the race date? Brock Papi 12 time Amateur Title winner might be available. Contact: dp97@comcast.net

Someone needs to email this one back. Along with the 12 titles mentioned, add a pair of Loretta podiums (and a 5th). He looks ready to go this year as he has won every 85 cc qualifier for Loretta's, and finished 2nd or 3rd on the supermini at all of his qualifiers this year.

bruce

I think you guys are missing the point on the best part... grown men trying to go fast on a machine that weighs less than they do!

All the parents should have read the small print for the free open 50 class. All dads have to do one lap on the bike.
If you listen closely you will be able to hear the knee ligaments ripping from the pits.

Way back in the day the adult 80 race was very entertaining when they ran it at Dirt Country. I can still see Randy Bryant on an 80, WFO over the double, double finish line. Should be good times.

Knox do you remember the mother day race they used to have at your track? My cousin Dennis Haas's mom was in traction for a few weeks after that one.

yeap. I have a bunch of pixs of that race. My sister won and my mom got 5th I will bring the pix this weekend for extra bench racing

Back