Battle for Ohio Round 1 Pro Bike Open A Roster *CTMX*

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We were hoping to get 7 more and make this a full gate! If you know a pro that wants in that is not on this list have them email me at joe@chillitownmx.com asap!

Battle For Ohio 2014 Pro Free Entry List:
  1. Shea Corzatt #145 Sunbury, OH
  2. Brenner Washel
  3. Shawn Rife #81 Mechanicsburg, OH
  4. Doug Flinner #391
  5. Brad Baker #471
  6. Dustin Biars #601
  7. Jeff Gibson #275 Pataskala, OH
  8. James Justice #529 Columbus, OH
  9. Mike McDade #200
  10. Ben Boone #251 Cincinnati, OH
  11. Chris Carr #38 Green, OH
  12. Collin Thomas #711
  13. Zach Leddingham #101 Groveport, OH
  14. Logan Pfleiderer #824
  15. Bret Gesel #842 Canal Winchester, OH
  16. Scott Schaeffer #730 Lakeview, OH
  17. Scott Metz #150 West Harrison, OH
  18. Shaun Kuchler #901 Westerville, OH
  19. John Romanyak JR
  20. Andy Williard
  21. Ryan Persinger #598 Marion, OH
  22. Emmet Rowland #21
  23. Willy Browning
  24. Zach Ames
  25. Adam Campbell #363 Wheeling, WV
  26. Nick Hardacre #3 New Carlisle, OH
  27. Dylan Walker #411 Lancaster, OH
  28. Jake Anders #704 Xenia, OH
  29. Nathan Skaggs #8 Chillicothe, OH
  30. Kenny Henry
  31. Jesse Gustafson
  32. Todd Krieg #531
  33. Alex O’Dell
  34. Broc Peterson
  35. Evan Valvano
  36. Aaron Kosht
  37. Aaron Mare #573 Elizabethtown, IN
  38. Nick Hughes #110
  39. Austen Wilkins #216 Seville, OH
  40. Mike Ivers #176 Fairborn, OH
  41. Kyle Hughes #629
  42. John Weaver #38 Medway, OH

Last edited:
wow, quite the list! very cool. I'm bummed as I wanted to attend the battle rounds but have to go to a wedding in indiana over the weekend. sounds like this will be the place to be!! good luck to everyone racing!

hows that gonna work if you get more than 40? lol

Pro gate qualifying! Wow that would be something. I love having a list with some racing numbers before the gate drops. I wonder how hard it would be to whip up a program like other sporting events.

Yamaha does not want Plessinger to race before Lorettas or After till the energy cup, you will see Aaron racing the west coast supercross.

I got a message Saturday saying that two other big names might be coming. I didn't include them on the list since they couldn't confirm 100% on there attendance. They are teammates and are well known nationally. I will update the list soon but we are currently at a full gate for this class. If any more show we will be running qualifiers.

I have a question that does not pertain to the roster. In regards to hook-up. Is it just electric or is there water. Last year we did not come in the motorhome and just parked alongside the track so don't know the program for motorhomes.

I have a question that does not pertain to the roster. In regards to hook-up. Is it just electric or is there water. Last year we did not come in the motorhome and just parked alongside the track so don't know the program for motorhomes.
They have both water and electric!

We also have a free septic dump station for your camper when you leave, free Wi-Fi, FM broadcasting and free bike wash stations!

I have a feeling that is going to happen in several classes! lol

We will have 2 groups - Top XX going to 2nd Moto automatically - 1 Consi with XX going to 2nd Moto to make a full gate of 40 for 2nd Moto. This is to be determined after we know how many we have.

Back