Battle for Ohio Round 1 Pro Bike Open A Roster *CTMX*

Jordan, I assume like a regional when thrres qualifiers where both (or 3 at a regional) moto finishes are scored..

That is correct Meister! I spoke with the Ref today, who spoke with Chillitown Jeremy - 2 Groups - Top 16 in each group to the 2nd Moto Automatically, the rest go to the Consi to fight for the last remaining 8 spots in the 40 gate 2nd Moto - Championship is based on Moto finish 1 and Moto finish 2 combined!!

Damn man. I was so planning to make at least all the battle rounds and Vet Fest this year. First race of the 4 in jeopardy. Had a tough time getting home from Dunes on Monday as trailer took a crap and had to spend the extra day and money to fix it, so I was a day behind already. Which in turn put me behind at work, which hasn't allowed me to unload trailer and dedune bike. Aside of that I need a new rear tire as old isn't work the effort to put back on (wanted to do a couple other things as well, but...) and need to get me some Castor 927 as well.

I know, I know, waah. From the sounds of things, worst case I come watch and drive myself insane! At least I'll see some good racing and won't be able to say, "I've never been to Chillitown anymore". ;)

And a shower house, and asphalt pit roads......jealous.

Hmm. How do the shower houses compare to Silver Lake Jellystone campground? Does anyone know? I just spent a week up there taking showers. Maybe I'll just keep the trailer as is and unload at the race and set up camp. ;)

Does the shower house have bathrooms? I have a kid with porta potty issues, I know she needs to get over it if shes going to go to the races.

Back